True forms revealed!- blue eyes become saphires!

*no one's POV*

Y/n watches as his blue eyes white dragon goes off with Blake. The twins in front of him stand smiling wickedly as he is defenceless against their monsters!

Gloria: "so, it seems in this world monsters have substance, so if I had my amazonsss empress attack you... YOU'LL REALLY FEEL IT!"

The monster slashed deep into Y/n's side, as it jumps back to her side, y/n clutches his side

Gracie: "and like, don't forget about my tiger!"

This time the monster leaps onto him, slashing into his arms and chest, slashing deep into his body before also jumping back to the women

This time the monster leaps onto him, slashing into his arms and chest, slashing deep into his body before also jumping back to the women. Y/n stands up, his life pint counter flashing red as he is almost defeated.

Y/n: "w-why are you doing this?... you said I wasn't real but I bleed. Who am I? If I am to fall to you I deserve to know that much!"

Gloria: "you're a freak! A fake! You were created in a lab from the remains of a duelist. Jessie Anderson. You were the first of your kind."

Y/n: "so I'm... I-I'm not real?"

Gracie: "Like duh! Do you really think someone who was born would have such perfect hair like yours?"

Y/n falls to his knees. His cards slip out of his hands and his deck falls to the floor. His blue eyes white dragon card flutters off of his duel disk and lands on the ground. The blue eyes begin to glow faintly as his other cards begins to give off a very subtle glow.

Gloria: "You were created by the professor as a slave for Seto Kaiba! You are an experiment into duel spirit and human DNA splicing. Nothing more! You're a failed freak who needs to return to its owner."

Y/n: "how dare you..."
The twins back up as they see platinum white, shimmering energy begin to disperse from his body, his cards begin to raise up and circle him, they begin spinning faster and faster around him, the light glows brighter and brighter
Y/n: "I am not a freak. I am... UNSTOPPABLE! RYAGH!!!"
A wave of force hits them as Y/n's body pulses with power, the initial wave acting as an EMP, deactivating the pairs duel disks. The platinum energy begins to form across Y/n's body as he grows larger, his form begins to warp and shift as he releases an almighty roar!

*meanwhile, in the infirmary*

Y/n's mother clutches her chest in pain and anguish, as her husband catches her before she falls he too suddenly feels the jolt of pain surge through him.

Maiden: "no, no no. It's too soon! This isn't right, somethings pushing him too far!"

King of D: "he can't control it! The dark energies from Seto's influence is too great! I can feel his deck is changing too... our cards are shifting from existence."

Maiden: "we'll be ok, our bodies are flesh here but Y/n mustn't be allowed to uncover his true form! We have to go help him!"

King of D: "alright, let's go help our son!"

*back to the rooftop*

Y/n: "HAHAHAHAHA! You fools from duel academy never learn! You stopped my power before by sealing me into this body, you ripped me from my masters cold hands and left him to die! Now tremble as you feel the pain I have had to endure all my life! I AM REBORN!"

The brilliant shining light begins to darken, like an infection the darkness envelops the light as Y/n's form spreads its wings as the darkness suddenly bursts from his body revealing a sight that the twins go wide eyed at...

Y/n: "fear me! I am terror incarnate! I am the darkness that is existence! I AM... THE RAINBOW DARK DRAGON!"

Gracie: "whats going on?! His power is unbelievable!"

Y/n: (warped voice) "OH BELIEVE IT! I send my 7 advanced crystals beast cards to the graveyard in order to activate my own effect! I gain 1000 attack points for each I send to the graveyard! Meaning I now have 11000 attack points! And when I am done with the two of you, you'll wish you never came here! Now you pair of identical bitches... BEGONE!"

Y/n's new form unleashes a spiralling rainbow blast at the pair, it's core beam comprised of darkness itself, the blast connects causing both to fly backwards towards the edge of the rooftop.

Y/n: "return to duel academy and you tell your strongest fighters to come challenge me, you cannot defeat the forces of destruction!"

With a beat of his enormous wings, the pair are sucked into a dark void of shifting colours, which quickly shuts behind them.

Suddenly the roof access door is swung wide open as the figures of Ozpin, Blake and y/n's parents run in, their vision is greeted by... an unconscious, heavily beaten Y/n, laying face down surrounded by his true deck. The King of dragons kneels before his son,  picking up a card who's image was blue eyes white dragon to begin with, but it's form shifts and shimmers, changing the blue eyed dragon into a white horse with wings, it's wings adorned with large blue crystals and a neon juts from its head made also of the same sapphire material

Ozpin: "what happens to him?"

King of D: "... he knows he's here. Y/n isn't safe anymore."

Blake: "who knows?!"

Maiden: "The puppet master of duel academy, he is never seen, but his influence is always close by... he is the one who created Y/n. Took his spirit and fused it with DNA and an almost unstoppable card. His name is... Seto."