Tournament time- it all comes down to this!

*Y/n's POV*
*2 weeks later, the Vytal tournament*

Announcer: "ladies and gentlemen, from a place far away from here, lost though space and time, I give you the mysterious gem that is... TEAM DUEL!"

I walk out with my team behind me, all of us in our human forms for now. I look around at the crowd as we step into the centre of the arena.

Y/n: "alright monsters, focus, we've no clue who our opponents will be and this will be our first taste of actual combat as a team. Kings knight and Neos, you take the flanks but stay close to me in case we need the back up, Yubel, take to the skies and no killing."

Yubel: "yes daddy~"

Y/n: "can you please stop calling me that? Like seriously Blake will kill you!"

Yubel: "*pouts* cant a girl have any fun?~"

Y/n: "you can have fun just stop flirting with me, flirt with kings knight or something!"

Kings knight: "I'd prefer it if you didn't do such a thing miss Yubel."

Announcer: "and here comes their opponents for this match up, ladies and gentleman, from... I've never heard of this academy before... from 'duel academy' I give you team Kaiba!

My eyes go wide and I freeze in place as I hear the name. Walking onto the battle field is him... Seto Kaiba, beside Gracie and Gloria, the two girls I sent back to their own dimension.

Announcer: "ladies and gentlemen this match will be unlike anything you've ever seen before! You are about to witness team DUEL change forms and fight as creatures of tremendous strength! So i would ask you now, if you are of a nervous disposition to leave the arena."

No one moves...

Y/n: "I cant do this."

Neos: "this was your idea to fight in our true forms sir."

Y/n: "yes but I didnt expect HIM to be here! Why are you here Kaiba?!"

Kaiba: "I'd have thought that was obvious son, I'm here to take you home."

Y/n: "I AM NOT YOUR SON! And my home was destroyed! By you and your obelisk force! We are the only survivors left! You are a homicidal maniac!"

Kaiba: "you're wrong on both accounts. You're not the only ones left alive. One more remains which even I do not wish to tangle with. Sent far into the timestream through Kaiba corp technology he is lost in the multiverses. But for now I'll settle with killing you!"

I feel Yubel's hand on my shoulder
Yubel: "I know what you're scared of Y/n. You dont want the dark side of you to reemerge right?"

Y/n: "if you have to spell it out then yeah..."

Yubel: "well maybe this will encourage you to have faith in yourself, and hopefully me... I had the chance to destroy this whole academy by helping a girl... Cinder I think her name was, amazing ass on her. But I didn't... because this is our home now too. And as much as I enjoy dominating~"

Y/n: "oh dear Ra!"

Yubel: "I also enjoy this world... I promise to keep you in check. I wont let you go dark on us ok?"

Kings knight stands beside me as does Neos
Neos: "we have you back sir."

Kings knight: "we fight with you sire."

Y/n: "guys I... *smirks* well alright... MONSTERS! SHOW THEM OUR TRUE SPLENDOUR!"

Yubel: *giggles* finally~"

I release my true form, my human body begins to contort and warp as it's showered in a brilliant light which grows bigger and bigger

Y/n: "FEAR ME KAIBA! I AM THAT WHICH YOU HID AWAY! I AM ALL THAT YOU SHOULD FEAR. I AM THE RAINBOW DRAGON! AND THESE... THESE ARE MY TEAMMATES!"