Healed

Delida barked to me telling me that this kid was waking, Delida had come from a long line of Healers all of which had simple gray eyes and boring mud colored fur. Though Delida was extremely different; she had blue eyes like the sky and vibrant silver fur. Her family claimed she had been 'kissed by the stars' when she was born. And right they were.

         The She-Healer nudged my arm with her wet nose,  her eyes were inviting and encouraging, but I didn't feel invited at all. My heart was fluttering nervously and my palms were sweating, and I was gaining a serious headache. This newcomer was something I had never seen before, but there was something familiar too.

        Slowly I stepped forward willing my heart to stop beating like a freight train.  pulling away the opening vines I saw him and I lost control, I whimpered- just a little but enough to make his eyes flicker open.  He must never know I swore.

         But his eyes were so shocking like a caramel chocolate, and his gorgeous hair was enough to will any girl to run their hands through it. NOPE, he must NOT.

         Gently he rolled over and locked eyes with me, I swallowed. I must have looked like an idiot to him, just standing there staring at him. Then slowly he grinned, lighting up his face.

 " I remember you,"  He stated with his eyes shinning, " You were the one that found me."

          My vicious heartbeat didn't do me any favors, "Mhm, ah, yeah, how are you?" I stuttered, my forehead gathering sweat.

"Better now that you are here." He laughed a little, it was like honey; soft and rich, I sighed. Dammit Amber, why is he so charming?

"Oh, but really are your ribs OK?"

           Gingerly he pressed on them and flinched a tad then glanced at his left arm and cringed at the scar, "I'll live."

"So," I paused.

"Yeah?" He coaxed.

"Um, uh, what's your name?" I hastened with my words cause I was so close to a panic attack.

             Again he laughed, shit. "Nolan, the name is Nolan Betan."

"So what brings you this far into the forest, Nolan?"

Ah, so sorry guys that its so short, and that I have not been on lately. But with schools starting soon I'll be able to make more and post a whole heck of a lot more for you AMAZING people!

Plus for school we are bringing out computers home- soooooooo- EXTRA PIECES!!!!!!! I hope....