uno

Same outfit from the preview cause this is a continuation, I'm finally off school so I'll be updating more for both of my stories.

enjoy this cute picture of Jackson

Edited
————

Jungkook clenched his bag straps tighter as he walked, gaining the attention of other students that were already there. Pretending he couldn't hear the hushed whispers that followed him Jungkook kept his gaze of his shoes.

"Hey!" Jungkook stopped walking at the sound of the voice, turning his head he saw two boys running towards him,.

"Give us a second" the sliver haired boy heaved leaning himself on the cotton candy pink haired boy (yes bitch I brought it back), "I'm Jimin" Jimin stretched out his hands for Jungkook to shake which he did, "and this old man is Yoongi"

Yoongi scoffed, "this old man happens to be your boyfriend" Jimin rolled his eyes "anyway I'm going to be showing you around the school, your name is Jungkook right?"

Jungkook nodded, "let me see your timetable" Jimin said Jungkook handed it to him wordlessly, "we have the same classes which is weird cause your younger than me"

"I skipped a grade" Jungkook replied, "that's probably why"

"Would you look at that" Yoongi said after he calmed down, and wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist "you have some competition chim" this resulted in him getting elbowed in the rib, Jungkook smiled to himself he was starting to like this school already.

Jimin had proceeded in showing Jungkook the whole school making sure the younger was able to get himself around without a problem. After the tour they started walking back to class in silence until Jimin spoke up, "Hey do you want to sit with Yoongi hyung and I at lunch? You could meet our other friends too"

Jungkook bite his lip he wasn't the best when it came to social interactions, "I don't know"

"Don't be like that" Jimin whined, "I promise they'll like you"

In the end Jimin was able to convince the younger to come.

~~~~

"Your late Park" the dominant voice of the teacher boomed out once they reached inside, "Sorry Mr. Lee I was showing the new kid around" and pointed to Jungkook who was hiding behind him. Mr. Lee excused him for his tardiness and ordered him to his seat then placed his attention on Jungkook.

"Introduce yourself"

Jungkook walked in front of the classroom and felt himself blush from the attention from the other students making the girls in the class coo at how cute he was. Others girls were envious of his perfect pale skin, the slim waist and how he was able to pull off an outfit most girls couldn't. The males in the class were taken aback from the beauty infornt of them.

"Hi I'm Jungkook" He bowed slightly and caught himself before he could trip, "please take care of me"

"Alright Jungkook, you can sit next to Taehyung" Mr. Lee spoke, his heart feeling attacked "Taehyung raise your hand please"

Taehyung raises his hand and Jungkook slowly made his way to the back of the classroom, he could feel the eyes of Taehyung burning his skin.

"Hey baby boy"

Jungkook blushed at the pet name, "can you move your bag please?"

Taehyung smirked, "no but you could sit somewhere else" and pointed to his lap. Jungkook inwardly sighed and shook his head.

"If you won't move your bag I'll do it for you" with that Jungkook pushed the elders bag off the chair and sat down.

Taehyung stared at him in shock, none in the school had wasted the opportunity to sit in his lap in fact the girls would pay him just to have his attention.

"Taehyung hyung" Jungkook waved his hands infant of his face, "pay attention to the lesson silly " Jungkook giggled out gaining the attention of the students around them who gushed at the sound. For the rest of the lesson Taehyung kept his game on the beautiful boy next to him, taking in the features on his face.

————
I honestly don't know what I'm doing with this story but I'll see how it goes