cuarenta y siete

oof here comes to smut 👁👄👁 and the cute stuff will come at the end

ill be using a different writing style for this so please be mindful, im trying to make this as detailed as possible

warnings - god kink, choking, spanking, bondage, overstimulation, feminization, degradation, praise, exhibition

i know praise wasn't an option but i wanted to add it, also im really bad at god kink ive only wrote with the concept once so don't make fun of me if its bad

anyway im starting  now!!!

ugh i forgot to mention this before, jungkook is wearing one of tae's shirt and panties, tae is wearing a white tee and grey sweatpants, namjoon and jin are wearing their bt21 character pjs, irene is similar to kookie but its hobi's stuff and hobi is wearing the same thing as tae, jimin and sooyoung is wearing matching shirts and shorts okay? okay

————

"Can we watch a movie?" Seokjin asked, moving closer to Namjoon, after their failed attempt to play truth or dare, the group just sat around doing nothing.

"Yeah" Taehyung nodded, grabbing the tv remote, "What should we watch?" Taehyung felt Jungkook push himself deeper into his chest, wanting to get as much warmth as possible, Taehyung smiled pulling the younger closer to him and placed a small kiss on his forehead.

Jimin hummed softly as he thought of a movie to watch, Sooyoung held his hand softly, playing with his fingers as she, too, thought of a movie to watch.

"Let's watch 'Baby Driver" Irene said from the floor, Hoseok's head in her lap as she played with this hair, "I haven't seen it yet but I heard it's good." Everyone thought for a while before deciding that they would watch the movie.

Seokjin stood up from Namjoon's lap, "I'll go get the snacks, someone go get the blankets." Irene nodded, moving Hoseok's head and pulling Sooyoung with her, "We'll be back."

"Now who calls dibs on the couch?" Taehyung eyed his friends, "Well my house my rules. Jungkook and I are taking the big couch." Hoseok groaned, "I wanted the big couch."

"Okay Sooyoung and I will take the smaller couch." Jimin said, "We're both small so we could fit."

"Yeah I'm not moving from here." Hoseok made his statement very clear to Namjoon who was looking at him with hope, "And every time we hang out at Tae's Irene and I always sit on the floor"

Namjoon groaned, "That means Jin and I have to  take the floor." Taehyung laughed knowing that Namjoon would definitely hear from Seokjin from this, "Get comfy bro Irene and Sooyoung are back."

Sooyoung handed Namjoon most of the blankets and helped him fix the floor before going to cuddle with Jimin in the smaller couch. Taehyung eased Jungkook off his chest to made sure the blankets given to him covered both, him and Jungkook, completely. Hoseok and Irene made themselves comfortable, Irene sitting in between Hoseok's open legs with her back against his chest.

"Alright babies" Seokjin's loud voice entered the room, "I'm back with food!" Seokjin paused seeing the seating arrangements, he sighed deeply before handing everyone some popcorn then sat on the floor next to Namjoon, "I'm so beating your ass later." He threatened and placed the last bowl in his lap.

Taehyung laughed overhearing what Seokjin had said, and pressed 'play' for the movie to start.

About 20 minutes into the movie, Jungkook eas starting to get restless, he was still painfully hard from before snd Taehyung seemed to ignore his desires, shifting himself so that his harden cock was positioned on Taehyung's thigh Jungkook rutted against him slowly.