tres

Jungoo's outfit^

Thank you guys so much for 400+ reads, I'll try to update more to keep this story alive

And I just saw the concepts photos and I'm fucking shook. I'm so ready for this album but I'm broke but I'll still but it

Nct dream is coming out with a mini album sep 3 I'm not ready

Stray kids dropped my pace and that shit was fucking amazing hyunjin always wrecking my bias list

And the M.I.A and Voices performance videos like whAT the FUck I didn't sign up for this bulLsHit

There was a lot of shit I missed, but I've  landed safely and ready to start updating again

BUT I WASNT EXPECTING ALL THIS SHIT AND I FEEL FUCKING EMOTIONAL

FICK anyway enjoy the update
read the end for a note
————

"Jungkookie!" The feminine boy raises his head to see his new friend, Namjoon running towards him. Yesterday, Jimin had introduced him to his other friends, Hoseok, Seokjin, Namjoon and Taehyung. 

Hoseok was a ball of sunshine and full of energy, he made sure Jungkook felt comfortable and kept him smiling, the two quickly became friends because of their interest in dance.

Seokjin was the oldest of the group and to Jungkook the most handsome of them all, even though the were all extremely good looking, Seokjin was like a second mother to him because of this motherly nature. Although Seokjin told bad dad jokes, Jungkook felt comfortable around him.

Namjoon was kinda the leader of the group, though he seemed very dominant the boy was very clumsy. Namjoon also lived very close too Jungkook and agreed to walk with him.

Taehyung, the boy who had flirted with him in class unfortunately is also Jimin's friend. Around the other boys Taehyung was very comical, the boy acted very random and showed off his boxy smile instead of the usually smirk he showed Jungkook.

Yoongi, who Jungkook had briefly meet before, was of course Jimin's boyfriend and turned out to be a complete grandpa. He complained about how school made him wake up too early in the morning and how whenever Jimin would stay over on the weekends also woke him up early (which Jimin protested, "10 o'clock isn't early"). Nevertheless Yoongi was actually super nice and caring, but rarely showed it.

And of course Jimin, who had said that Jungkook was now his new best friend. Jimin was the sassy but also nice type, of that makes sense, Jungkook also noticed that Jimin hated being called short he noticed that when the other boys joked that Jungkook was also taller than Jimin.

"Hi hyung" Jungkook waved, "it's your turn to buy me breakfast this morning"

Namjoon rolled his eyes and gave the boy his food, "I know so I went out earlier because I'm not trying to have you empty my wallet"

"you know you love me hyung" Jungkook said drinking his juice, "who told you that?"

Jungkook smirked, "You did yesterday when you texted me" Namjoon opened his mouth it object, them realized what the younger said was true, "let's go we might be late"

Jungkook laughed

Time skip brought to you by me

"Kookie!"

"Jiminnie!"

The two boys ran to each other dramatically and hugged, Jimin then pulled out of the hug and smacked Jungkook in the back of his head.

"Call me hyung brat" Jungkook stuck his tongue out, "never"

"Young man do you have anything underneath that shirt?" Seokjin scolded pulling Jungkook away from the hug and inspecting his outfit, Jungkook nodded and showed the elder the white shirt.

Jungkook smiled at him, "I never leave the house without one"

"Hey baby boy" Jungkook rolled his eyes upon hearing the deep voice.

"Hi Tae, did we have math homework?"

Taehyung thought for a bit before nodding, "Yeah pages 195-197"

"Hey Tae" Jungkook smiled at him, "you'll be my favorite person ever if you let me copy"

Taehyung gave me a look like he was offended, "am I not your favorite person already?"

Jungkook shook him head

"Hobi was always my favorite"

Hoseok jumped up and started doing a weird dance, "suck it hoes I'm his favorite"

"What's there to suck?"

Jin hit Yoongi for the rude remark, "that's rude but also true"

"Anyway" Jungkook turned back the Taehyung, "can I get your homework?"

Taehyung smirked

"Sure but I need a kiss first"

——————
Second update coming later today

Ik this sucked but was i working on this since two weeks ago and my writers block wasn't helping