treinta y ocho

YURRRRRRRR

good morning (say it back)

so like, yeah, im dying ya know

jkjkjjk nothing's wrong with me

um yeah a update

—————

"Alright kook" Hoseok patted his head, the group had finally decided to bring Jungkook to a therapist for professional help, "we'll be out here, scream if you need us"

Jungkook nodded and looked at the others, they all shared smiles and gave him thumbs up as encouragement. "I got this" Jungkook said he turned to the door and waved, "see you guys in an hour"

Jungkook walked into the small room, decorated in black and white. A large white table that was placed in front of a wide picture of a forest. The room had no windows, it basically screamed 'trapped'

The doctor was already in the room, their face buried in the papers on the table, from where Jungkook was standing it was quite hard to see their face (think of when you open the door, you're facing to table so the doctor is sitting sideways)

Jungkook walked further into the room and sat across from the doctor and cleared his throat, "hello Mrs.Ha"

The doctor looked up and smiled at him, "hello Mr.Jeon, but please call me Sooyoung"

—————

"Fuck this!" Yoongi screamed, he's been staying in an old abandoned building for the past three days, "I'm going back home and im killing that fucker"

Yoongi stood up and grabbed his gun, "now all I need is a car"

At that moment a car drove down towards the abandoned building, once it stopped a few teenagers stepped out

"Maybe we shouldn't do this" One of the girls said

"Don't be a pussy Yeji" One of the boys said back at her, "yeah Wooyoung is right, dont puss out"

Yoongi smirked, "there's my ride"

—————
okay this was really bad and im sorry for the delay

but guys i have a girlfriend now and im really happy

um i dont think ill be able to update, "bite" im gonna be really busy Saturday if anything ill try to update or the update will come out on Sunday with "follow that boy"

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT AND LOVE ON ALL MY STORIES I LOVE YOU

and txt

soobin literally owns my heart, i love him so much

tell me who your bias is

bai bai