treinta

y'all @ me

y'all @ me

don't worry things will get better, i think

y'all probs wanna kill yoongi

07/23/19- another warning about r*pe now stop commenting about it
——————

"Misun let him go" taehyung struggled once he heard jungkook scream, "he doesn't deserve it"

"Yes he does" misun snapped and slapped taehyung, "he took you away from me he deserves everything that is happening to him"

"You're fucking crazy" taehyung hissed and heard jungkook scream again, "I hate you"

————

"So good for me" Yoongi groaned in jungkook's ear, he could feel his skin tear with every thrust, the blood that flowed from his hole. Jungkook cried again, "please stop"

Yoongi ignored him continued until he came, with a deep moan he released inside jungkook, he rode out his high before pulling out and pulling jungkook close to him. Jungkook cried softly and waited until Yoongi was fully asleep before moving.

Yoongi was dumb and untied jungkook so he used the ropes to tie Yoongi to the bed, jungkook slowly moved to the door and locked it with the key.

Jungkook limped does the hallway, making his way into the room where he woke up. Once he found it he heard taehyung talking to that girl, he looked around for some sort of weapon to use and found a metal bar. He picked it up and slowly opened the door, catching taehyung's attention, jungkook placed a finger over his lips signaling for taehyung to keep quiet

"Listen misun" taehyung started, "I guess your a nice girl and it would've been better if you talked to me directly instead of kidnapping me and doing all if this"

"I really like jungkook more than I ever liked anybody else and I want to make him happy" jungkook stopped in his tracks, "I love him a lot and if you loved me you would understand and let me he happy"

Misun opened her mouth to respond but jungkook hit her in the head, "that's what you get for stealing my man"

Jungkook rushed over to taehyung, carefully cause you know, and kissed him roughly, "I love you too"

Taehyung smiled and pecked jungkook's lips, "good let's go" jungkook nodded and released taehyung from the rope, taehyung grabbed his phone from Misun's pocket

"Can you walk?" Taehyung asked, "we have to quick"

Jungkook shook his head and squeaked when taehyung picked him up, "you have no strength in your body put me down"

Taehyung ignores him and started to run around the building looking for a way out, "the fuck is the house so big for"

"Tae look" jungkook pointed from his arms at a window, "maybe we can use that?"

Taehyung jogged to the window, "i don't know it's pretty high up we might have to jump down"

Jungkook nodded, "that's okay, if we get outside we might have to be careful"

Taehyung nodded and placed jungkook down to open the window, "here let's get you down first"

Taehyung helped jungkook climb out the window and slowly lowered him down, "I have to let go now"

Jungkook nodded and let go of Taehyung's hand and fell, he rolled over and lied there for a while, "I'm okay"

Taehyung sighed in relief before going out the window himself, "hey stop right there!" Taehyung looked up to see a guard, he panicked and quickly fell out the window

Taehyung quickly got up and pulled jungkook with him, "we have to go now"

———————
so like things got better

y'all I'm talking to like two people who just make me feel good, in both ways ;)

sksjskhsius sorry

tomorrow i have a regents test so hopefully i pass, wish me luck babies

bye bye