New Member

We head up the steps to Megan's apartment, when we stop at a door, she hesitates before opening it. When we step inside, there were holes in the walls, cigarette buds and beer bottles everywhere, female's clothes scattered everywhere, it was disgusting.

She turned to us looking down and shame,soon we heard a booming voice echo from down the hallway.

"GIRL! ARE YOU HERE!" The voice said followed by thundering footsteps. Before I could register what was happening, Megan was shoving us into a closet.

"Just watch" she croaked and turned to face her father. She walked to the center of the room and bowed her head.

"Where the fuck have you been?! And where the fuck is my money!" The man boomed as he emerged from the darkness of the highway. He had bags under his eyes and 3 teeth missing in the front.

"I-I had to wo-work late today." Megan stutters

"You know, you've always been daddy's little girl" he said stepping closer.

"You've grown up into such a beautiful young lady. You look just like her" He says now reaching out to caress her cheek.

"God, baby girl you're so beautiful" the words comes out as moans. Megan slaps his hands away and steps back. "Stay away from me" she said.

"Mmm. Feisty, sexy" he said and lunged at her but she ran towards the closet. I took this time to run in front of her while she ran behind us. As he reached for her again I grabbed his wrist and pulled him close.

"You've got some nerve old man!" I sneered

"Who the fuck are you?" I didn't even realize that my eyes are glowing.

I ignore his question and punch him in the nose hearing a satisfying crack. He cradled his nose. "Where the fuck did you come from, who are you?" He managed to get out over the oozing blood.

"We're from out the closet biaaaaatch!!" Jackie yelled letting out a battle cry and tackled the man to the floor, punching him in the face while Megan clung to me like her life depended on it.

"Ok Jackie stop" I said.

Jackie stood revealing Megan's dad who now had a broken nose, busted lip, more missing teeth, a broken jaw, 2 black eyes, and hand marks on his neck from when Jackie tried to strangle him.

I take out my gun and point it at him, his swollen black eyes widen as much as they could go. "Please, please. I'm sorry!" He pleads trying to get up, but I kick him to the floor. I give the gun to Megan and she looked at me like I have gone crazy, but instead of giving it back, she steps forward. She holds the gun in hand with confidence.

"The roles have been switched 'father'" she spat the word 'father' like it was venom to her tongue. "Baby, help me. Meggie. Please." He pleads to his daughter "Don't you EVER call me that!" She growls. "You remember all the good times we had, please, I love you." He tries. "You make me sick." She spits. "Yes I remember that, but I also remember everything you said to me." She says clearing her throat and began to quote her father's words.

"You fucking bitch! Skank! Slut! Nobody has, or will ever love somebody as worthless as you! You're the reason my wife is died! I fucking hate you! Now your going to feel pain to mine and other men's pleasure to even feel a portion of what I feel every fucking day. When I say you spread your legs, you spread your fucking legs! When I say get on your knees and do what you are told, you get on your knees and open your fucking mouth!" She yelled with so much intensity, I could feel it in my heart.

"No no no, don't do this, I love you-" he was cut off mid "Don't you dare say that you love me when all you did was cause me pain! You killed me inside! You have no right to say that to anybody, your a heartless bastard!" She yelled. "I am your dad! I do have a right." He argued back. "You may be my father but you will never be my dad." She whispers. "What is the difference?" He said getting irritated. "Father by blood and by law, dad by choice and by love." She said as tears trailed down her cheeks. "You will never be my dad or A dad for that matter, considering you killed the only one you had a chance of having." She said