What the hell?

JAZMINE'S POV
I wake up and go to the bathroom, I do my business and brush my teeth. I go into my walk in closet and choose a random outfit. I just have a bad feeling about today, and it is putting  me in a bad mood. I get the girls up then I go back to my room and do my hair and make up. I put on my lip gloss and we head out to pick up the boys.

The boys settle into the cars but I don't see Ace.

"He took his bike today." Ryan said in an off tone. I shrug it off and took off to school. When I get there I see Ace, with his arm draped around Maria, I don't know why but I feel something burn in the pit of my stomach. I get out of car and head straight to my locker, I get out my pencils for art and close it. Something slams in the distance, I look over to see Maria and Ace having a heavy make out session a few lockers down. I shake off the annoying feeling and walk past them, but it is never that easy.

"See, I told you he would never want you." Maria giggles, but I am not one to back down so I turn towards her.

"I don't give a fuck about who you're fucking or what your problem is but you know who the fuck I am and I won't hesitate to kill you if you cross me again." I growl as my eyes glow. I can see her shiver in fear. This whole day has just got me in a bad mood.

"How do I know I won't go to the principal?" She says.

"You haven't, so there is nothing to worry about." I shrug.

"I would appreciate it if you didn't talk to my girlfriend like that." Ace said with his resting dic face.

"Your so desperate Jazmine, I mean, you obviously changed yourself for me. If you wanted my attention, you could have just asked." He smirked gesturing to his body.

Woah, what the fuck did he just say.

"Keep your dick in your pants and your mutt on a leash Coleman." I sneer pointing to Maria and walk off. Just as I turn the corner, I see him smirking.

I go to my first class and sit in the back where I usually do. Everyone files in and my gang surrounded me, while Maria and Ace try to eat each other. I put my headphones in and turn the volume all the way up. After about 20 minuets, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I pull out my ear piece and look at Jackie. She points to my desk and I see a pop quiz, I groan and turn off my music.

The class goes silent as we begin the quiz, I go through all the questions with ease. I was the first one done so I just flip my paper and scan the room until everyone else is finished. People look at me astonished, probably because I never do anything in here and was able to finish the quiz. I look at the nerds as they finish one by one, some students struggling. My gang and the boys finish, Maria is applying another coat of make up, and Ace looks deep in thought. Everyone finishes and the teacher collects them.

He likes to grade them before we leave so we can talk for the last 20 minuets of class. I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone so I just sit there and think, what's wrong with Ace. I thought we had fun yesterday then he had the nerve to call me desperate. At first, all I wanted was a makeover and a little confidence but over time, when I got mad, I became ruthless. With me being smart, I was able to kill in ways people never thought of. The old leader gave me the title after he watched me and my friends grow over time.

I noticed I have been daydreaming for at least 15 minuets. I pull out my favourite pocket knife from my boot and examine it under the table so no one can see it. My phone vibrates in my pocket, I pull it out and read from 'Daddy' I need to change that name.

I'd put that away, someone's feeling feisty. ;)

I look at Ace to see him with a little smirk on his face. Why is he watching me, and I'm the desperate one?