Please

3 days later

Jazmine's Pov.

My eyes slowly flutter open and I see I'm in an all white... space. No furniture, no walls, nothing. I turn my head when I hear little footsteps. When I fully turn, I see myself.... the nerdy Jazmine.

"Hi Jazmine" She sadly smiles.

"H-hi" I stutter, feeling confused.

"Where am I?" I ask.

"You're in your blank space Jazmine... this is the space where you're in the middle of death and the living." She states.

"This is where all of your dead loved ones go..." She whispers.

"But you're me, and I'm not dead." I say.

"Jazmine, I died when you killed Lucas Markham. That was the first time your eyes changed silver. That was when I slipped away, when I knew I would never come back." She says as tears slipped down her cheeks.

I just sat there not knowing what to say.

"But you're not here to talk about me, follow me." She said. I began to slowing strode behind her. She stopped and raised her hands, and slowly, and mirror rose from the floor. And through it was my family. My mom was with my brother and his boyfriend, Jackie was sitting in Conner's lap with her head buried in his neck. Jamie was holding her head in her hands as she sobbed, Ryan was trying to calm her down. KC and CJ were in a corner just starring at me, teary eyed. Chloe, Megan and Tony all huddled up.

And Ace, he was right by my side, he looked like he hadn't slept in days, he looked thinner, his hair was a mess, he had dark circles under his eyes, and his eyes looked red from crying. It broke my heart to see him like that.

"beep. beep. beep." I see Ace turn to my heart monitor.

"It's okay babygirl, I know you're scared, but we're here for you, and you're going to be okay." Ace said and kissed my hand.

I suddenly felt a light breeze on my back so I turned around to see a huge swirl of purple, blue, and pink. It looked so pretty, my pupils dilated as I slowly walked towards it.

"Jazmine! wait!" I stopped abruptly.

"If you go through there, there is no coming back."

I kept walking to the beautiful colorful glitter swirl. dragging my feet, feeling so drawn to it.

"Please!" She cried out.

"What about mom? What about the gang? What about Ace?!" I stopped right in front of the swirl, reaching my hand out, if I were to step forward I would fade away, I probably never see any of them again. The swirl began to fade around me.

"Please Jazmine, just think!"

But the swirl was so pretty.

I want to touch it.

"Please babygirl, please don't leave me, I need you." I heard Ace's voice.

I turned to the mirror to see him looking at me with pleading eyes.

"I need you"

I look at the swirl, then at the mirror, then at the swirl.

"What the fuck am I doing" I say before I yank my arm away and run towards the mirror, I jump through it and stop.

"Go Jazmine! Run to him! Go to the light!!!" I heard Jazmine yell me. I sprint towards the light through the long narrow hallway was a light, Ace's voice was getting louder.