Apology

We pull up to my mom's house and I am the first one out of the car. I knock on the door and Jason opens the door.

"Where is she?" I ask before he could say anything.

"She is in her room." he answers. I head up the stairs while the others pile into the living room. I knock on the door and enter after hearing a faint 'come in' I see her standing at her mirror, she turns around to me. I see a huge bruise on the side of her face, I turn her face by her chin. first I feel anger take over me but then, another emotion overpowers, my eyes glisten with tears.
"Aww, baby, I'm fine, please don't cry." She says.

Soon a warm tear trails down my cheek, I close my eyes and let them fall. I love my mom, she has seen me at my strongest and at my weakest.

"I'm sorry mom. I should've blocked it o-or took the punch. I am supposed to protect you" I whimper.

" No baby I am totally fine, come here." she pulls me into her embrace as I silently cry.

I lift my head and finally open my eyes, mom gasps. I look at her confused, she moves a little so I can see myself in the mirror, my eyes glow a vibrant royal blue. I see mom pull out a book, she reads it and looks at me.

"Jaz, when was the last time you cried?" She asked.

Now that I think about it, I haven't cried for at least 2 years.

"2 years." I say

"Baby, I am reading about your rare condition and it say your eyes can change into multiple colors, you just have to unlock them. Blue for sadness, Purple for fear, Silver for anger, Red for love, brown for happy or normal, green for disgust, and black for empty. After the first change, it takes one day for them to change back unless you change them into another emotion. So now that they are blue, you can change them into sliver or back to blue." I nod and change them between blue and sliver. We head back downstairs but I forgot to tell her about the guys, that earned me the sex talk! *thumbs up*

They seemed to be getting along well so I go and get a brownie. When I get back, The girl stand there with mouths hanging open, the guys wear mischievous smirks. Then they all look at me with bewildered expressions, "what?" then I thought about my eyes.

"Jazmine White! How dare you pull just stunts on these poor boys?! Dying their hair really?" My eyes went wide. I glare at the boys, Ace's smirk really got to me, so I glared at him the hardest. My mom begins to pull off her slipper and my eyes went wide as saucers. I could see through my lenses, I unlocked another emotion, FEAR! My mom sees this and steps closer............."RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!" I scream and we all split up. I hide in the hiding spot where mom or dad had never found me in hide and go seek, in the cabinet. The boys were laughing so hard, they didn't even see me go in. With the door cracked, I able to see the living room clearly.

Mom comes in with Jamie and KC held by the ear and put them on the couch, Connor records laughing, Chloe and Megan just laugh along. I hear a scream and Jackie is being dragged by her ankle into the living room.

"Jazzy Jaz, come out, come out where ever you are." She says heading up the stairs. The only person who probably knows where I am is Chloe because we used to hide here together.

"You're so dead." Chloe said to the guys while Megan nods, she must have told her where I was. "What do you mean?" Ace asked. She pointed to the cabinet I was in, I open the door and crawl out, their eyes immediately widened with fear. I go towards them, just as I am about to grab one of them, there was a hard slap on my ass. "Ow!" I yelp and turn to see my mom with her slipper.

"Girls, go to Jazmine's room!" She yells.

I groan and went to head up stairs.

"This house is a fucking prison!" I yell.