Just Wait

Jazmine's Pov

I couldn't control the heat rushing through my body and my hands started to shake.

"Hunter Perry kidnapped them and has taken the to an abandoned warehouse on 24 market street." 

I couldn't help but scream in anger, the alcohol kept me under control while i waited but i couldn't take it anymore. The feeling was overwhelming, i just grabbed my keys and made my way to my bike.

"Wait Jazmine! Don't be rash about this! We always rest before we aimbush!" Jamie yelled after me.

I struggled to get my keys apart.

"Jazmine! Stop!"

"Oh my fucking god Jamie, shut the fuck up!" I snapped.

I turned to see them all standing there.

"Don't you get it!? this is different! They're 13 years old! and I haven't properly taught them how to fight, a-and they can't protect themsleves, what if Hunter gets tired of waiting and decides to just kill them? huh? What if we don't make it in time? I promised Chloe that i would protect her!" I rambled. Jamie pulled me into her arms trying to calm me down.

"Get off me" I shoved her away and hopped onto my bike, speeding down the street, going straight to the location. 

I know I should've listened to Jamie, I should turn around, I shouldn't have went to the bar, I should've prepared myself more.

But even with that running through my head, that didn't stop me from kicking the door in.
I walked through a narrow hallway, keeping my hand on my gun in my waist band. I hear people talking then I hear screams.

"Stop! please stop, leave me alone" I hear Megan sob. I run towards the voice until I get to a door.
"Let me go!" I here Chloe scream.
I kick the door in and march into the room like I was invincible.

3 men stop where they are, Chloe and Megan are no where to be seen. The men start coming towards me. I grab my gun but before I could point it, my wrist was caught.

I look up to see a devilish smirk. I rip my arm away and pistol whip him. He groans and falls to the floor holding his face. I point my gun at 2, no 4, no 3, no... I can't see which is which the alcohol is getting to my head. I'm tackled to the ground. I struggle to get free but he puts a cloth over my mouth. I try to hold my breath as long as I can knowing it's chloroform.  But I can't take it anymore, I take in a huge breath I was holding and slowing I fade into darkness.

~_~

I wake up to the sound of low chuckling. I slowly open my eyes and let my eyes adjust. I look up to see Hunter. I went to deck him but when I looked down I was strapped to a chair.

My face scrunches into a scowl.

"Silver Savage huh?" He chuckled.

"THE silver savage, tried to preform an ambush by herself, showed up drunk, made as much noise as she could possibly make to get into a door that wasn't even locked, and fail miserably because she only lasted 5 minutes." He threw his head back and laughed.

How could I be so immature and reckless. I lowered my head in shame.

I heard movement before a sharp pain erupted on my arm. He started to drag a lit cigarette down my arm until he reached my wrist. My eyes turned silver, I hated being weak, I hated being treated like I was weak and helpless, I hated the look of control he had on his face. Like he had deserved an award for his "accomplishment"

I look around and see other men watching, and a table with other tools I've used to torture people. I sighed knowing what's to come.

0.0