We stick together

We all walk into our class late.

"Why is half the class late?" The teacher sighs annoyed.

I just shrug and walk to my seat. I am about to sit down but Ace slides under me and I end up sitting on his lap. I try to get up but he has a strong grip around my waist.

"Ace" I whine

"What" he whines back

"Let go" I struggle again but he pulls me closer snuggling his head into my neck. I struggle for 5 more minuets and just decided to get comfortable because he doesn't seem to be moving for a while. The teacher continues teaching while Ace is sleeping on my shoulder, still with a tight grip holding me down.

The class goes slow as the teacher talks about science. Finally the class is over and I tap on Ace's fingers to wake him up but he just grunts and snuggles into my neck more.

"Ace! Waaaaaake uuuuup!!!" I yell at him but he doesn't move an inch. I look at the girls with a 'help me' look on my face. They just smirk and walk out of the class.

"Traitors!" I yell after their chuckles. I reach my hand back and tickle Ace's side causing him to jerk awake and stand while I fall to the floor. I groan while he yawns and stretches and looks around to see the next class coming in.

"Get off the floor Jaz, we have to get to the next class." He says and walks off.

I get off the floor and head to my next class. When I get there everyone is already seated and the only seat open is the one right in front of Ace. I sit there much to Ace disappointment as he whines in my ear. He starts playing with my hair and tugging at my ears, he runs his fingers through my hair making me sigh in satisfaction and lean into his touch. I close my eyes and lean back so I am closer to Ace while he continues to play with my hair. Soon 2 more classes go by and it is time for lunch, I brought my lunch today because the shit they serve here will probably make me gain 10 pounds.

I pull out some fries, a sandwich, a brownie, and coke, and an apple. We have a casual conversation and the boys are staying to play COD with us today. Ace snags a couple of my fries, he goes to grab another one but I slap his hand away, his eyebrows scrunch together and he pulls his hand away. Ryan taps my shoulder.

"What?"

"So do you think we can go to the mall today?" He asked while everyone looks to see my decision.

"Sure. We can go after school." I says and go through eat my sandwich but when I look down half of it is gone. I look at Jackie who is playing on her phone, Jamie is talking to Connor and Ace is chewing. I flick him in the forehead while he laughs.

I hear commotion coming from the other side of the cafeteria. I turn to see a jock named Carson and Maria surrounding Jason.

"Faggot! Faggot! Faggot!" They scream while their minions join in, others protest.

I was about to step up when Blake comes infront of Jason and shove Carson to the floor.

"Carson, as captain of the football team I kick you off the team for harassment of a fellow student." He said while Carson stares at him in disbelief. He turns to Maria.

"You got nothing on me, and you can't hit me." She says smugly crossing her arms.

"But I can." I say and storm towards her. By the time she looks at me, I can already feel my fist slam into her jaw and she sprawls to the floor unconscious. I can feel myself heaving, I don't ever think I've been so mad before, my eyes were silver and I knew it. I see people stare at me and pull out their phones. My plams grow sweaty and I can feel anger pulsing through me as I shake. I feel something cover my face, before I freak out, I look up to see Ace hiding my face in his jacket and dragging me through the door.