Kitten

Please let me know if there are any mistakes...
Jazmine's Pov

It's been a month since Ace and I have started dating and I couldn't be happier. We've been on multiple random missions together. We both become a huge part in each other's lives.

"Ace watch out!" I warn him as a guard went to tackle him. Ace dodges the attempt and grabs a fistful of the guard's hair, slamming him his onto the counter.

"Ok, now, Jazmine, go to the 16th floor while everyone is distracted!" I heard Jamie through the ear piece. I look both ways to see if anyone is watching me and I make my way up the stairs. Then I finally realize.

"Wtf am I doing" and I go and hop in the elevator.

I finally make it to the top and find who I'm looking for.

"Jacob Brooks"

He whips his head around to face me

"Jazmine"

He croaks out. I stalk towards him being aware of any sudden movements he is willing to take. He reaches for me but I grab him wrist and pull him towards me. Lifting my head a little so he can see my vibrant silver eyes under my hood. I set my leg out behind his and push him backwards so he trips. He tumbles to the floor and tries to scramble away. I grab him by his collar and shove him into the wall. He looks at me and it seems like something sets off in his head because he begins a wiggle and panic in my grasp. I get bored of watching him struggle and pull him closer to me. He suddenly stops when he sees the smirk on my face. I run towards the window pulling him with me. He yells and tries to pull away from me but I don't let him get away. I throw him against the window and he goes through, falling down 34 floors. He lands on the ground with a loud thud. Shouldn't have stolen our money.

I make my way down stairs to find the rest of the gang waiting for me.

"Let's go home" I say as Ace pulls me into a hug. We all like into the truck and head back to the mansion. Ace and I go to my room. We take our showers and get ready for bed, it's been a long week. We both get into the bed and turn of the lights.

—————

It's been 3 hours and I still can't sleep. I roll over to Ace to see him peacefully sleeping on his back. I crawl on top of him and lift up the bottom of his shirt.

"Jaz? What are you doing?" I hear Ace say. I slide my head under his shirt and lay my head on his chest, letting out a sigh, feeling content at how warm he his. He wraps him arms around me and holds me close and we both let darkness take over.

—————

The next day I feel something cold splash over me. My whole body tenses and I jump but I'm stuck in place when I feel myself caught in Ace's shirt. I slide from under it and slide down the bed onto the floor. Feeling my body begin to shiver. I look up to see Everyone at least 6ft away from me do u can't grab them. Ace is chasing Connor and Ryan down the hall as they run with 2 empty buckets.

I let out a groan and crawled to the bathroom, clearly practicing how I'm going to crawl my way up from hell when I come back to haunt people.

I tugged on some clothes and grabbed a donut on my way out. I hop into the car and sat there in a moment of silence while I waited for everyone to get in their cars. Ace got into my car with a sleepy glare on his face. I went speeding down streets. We finally make to school and I get out of the car, dragging my backpack behind me. I make to class and I instantly fall asleep.

~.~

*tap* *poke* *flick*

I felt someone flick me in my ear and I instantly jolted up.