Chapter Ten: Is This Real?

Really quickly i would like to give a shout out to sincerlykate for commenting and being an awesome part of my story. You are awesome girl!!! Go check her out guys :) ok story time...

Rowan's POV
I wake up to the smell of eggs and bacon as i slowly sit up in bed. Last night comes rushing back to me and i can't help but smile brightly as i think about sleeping next to Jackson and how i could get used to it. I hear a small knock on the door before it's opened and Jackson enters with a full tray of breakfast food with a glass of orange juice. "Good morning beautiful here is some breakfast," he says as he hands me the tray and i reply with a small thank you before i start eating. After breakfast he checks out my arm and leg and has me do a few workouts to keep them healing strong(he has been since i got here). We get dressed shortly after that and decide to spend the rest of the morning playing video games and talking. A few hours later my phone rings and Jackson answers it before putting it on speaker. "Rowan's phone you're speaking to doctor Avery how can i help you?" he says looking at me with a smirk. "Ok doctor douche you've had her for long enough bring her home now," Alex snaps back before the line goes dead. Jackson and i look at each other and start laughing because Alex is such a pain in the ass 99% of the time. He helps me up and i go to the bedroom to get ready and Jackson heads to the bathroom. When we are done he helps me to the car and takes me back to the house, once we are there we turn to each other and Jackson's hand brushes hair behind my ear. "It's been a good weekend I'll be waiting for you Monday morning for PT," he says before placing a kiss on my lips which i return. I slowly get out of the car and wave at him before making my way into the house where i find Alex standing with his arms crossed. "Well hello there hot stuff glad you're home, Jo is gone and everyone else is busy so i need my best friend to spend the day with," he says before helping me up the stairs to his room. We plop on his bed and he pulls me close into his side. "You have no idea how happy i am to have you here, i don't do sappy, feelings, lovey dovey, or anything like that. My point is i haven't known you for that long but i consider you my best friend my person and i don't want that to change," he says before turning the TV on and laying his head on my shoulder. I start running my fingers through his hair and begin talking, "Alex I'm really good at sappy, feelings, and lovey dovey it's kinda my specialty. This isn't going to change we are best friends and i love you to the moon and back already. If i never have anyone else in this life to depend on I'm happy i have you," i say to him. He tilts his head up and gives me a half smile before telling me to shut up and returning his attention back to the TV.

3 hours later
Jo's POV
I arrive home from hanging out with Edwards and make my way upstairs to find Alex, when i do a huge smile plasters itself on my face. Rowan is 100% the best thing that has happened to Alex, i am not she is because you can have girlfriends, boyfriends, wife's, and husbands, but if you don't have a person you have nothing. Rowan is his person and seeing him asleep on her shoulder as she runs a hand through his hair makes my heart swell. I make my way into the room and wave at Rowan before placing a kiss on her cheek and crawling into the bed next to Alex. This is how it should be i think to myself as i fall asleep with Alex and Rowan.

Time jump for story purposes sorry if it confuses anyone

Rowan's POV
The next three weeks go by pretty quickly for me, i spend time with Alex, Jo, Lexie, and Mark as much as possible. I also go to PT with Jackson every weekday morning and he picks me up after to take me home. It's been kind of weird though because we exchanged numbers but he doesn't talk to me unless it's to walk to and from PT. I've been pretty upset about it but today was my last day of PT and I'm fully healed wich should make me happy. Jackson just dropped me off at my house and when i enter my four best friends jump out from various spots and yell congrats. I know i should be happy about this celebration but the stalemate with Jackson is driving me insane. I wave my hand in dismissal at them and make my way straight into the kitchen and grab a bottle of wine, i pop the top and start chugging. "Woah slow down turbo," Lexie says grabbing the bottle out of my hands. I reach for it back but she slaps my hand away and i instantly start crying and drop to the floor. Mark comes over and sits behind me wrapping his arms around me tightly and pulling my back into his front. Alex snatched the bottle back from Lexie and gives it to me even though she hits him and tells him not to, Jo tells her to stop and grabs her hand to lead her over to me. They both sit down and join Mark with their arms around me. We spend the next hour like this and by that time i have finished the bottle and I'm still sobbing with three of my four friends wrapped around me. I don't feel myself getting any better with the situation and Alex must sense it too because the next thing i know he is pushing everyone away from me and i see his face in front of mine. "You are gonna get up right now and stop moping about this bullshit. You are gonna go take a shower, we are all gonna sleep together on blankets in the living room, and then tomorrow you are going to confront Jackson before i do," he says grabbing my arm and yanking me up. "What do you mean Avery, what does he have to do with this?" Mark says looking confused. "Look i can't explain it i just know this is about him, she's my person and i can read her like a book," Alex says before picking me up and taking me upstairs. I take a bath and then i get into sweats and a t-shirt before i make my way downstairs. Once i get there the four of us lay down with me in the middle and the two couples on either side of me, Alex is right as usual and tomorrow i have to confront Jackson.