mr.ceo's runaway wife

─────────────────
S u m m a r y;

"I thought you loved me."

"I did."

Maisy Evans was married to the handsome CEO Micheal Knight. They were high school sweethearts, college sweethearts and everyone knew they would be together to the end. Until, Micheal screws up and chooses lust over trust.

2 Years Later will Maisy take him back or let him go?

─────────────────
A u t h o r s N o t e;

Yes friends we are back with the iconic cliche ex wife story since my original was, how do I say this-trash. This is a rewritten version to my older story 'the runaway wife' it is on my profile completed. This will have the same idea but executed differently (; By the way new reader or re reader? Use the #rr or #ftr after your comment or before so I know who those og's are and newbies .

 This will have the same idea but executed differently (;  By the way new reader or re reader? Use the #rr or #ftr after your comment or before so I know who those og's are and newbies ♡

─────────────────
D i s c l a i m e r;

If you hate cliche then sorry this story isn't for you. I appreciate every one of your comments and opinions but when it comes to the point you criticizing my work and trashing every little thing, see your way out the door. Other comments giving your opinions or just saying anything to get me to lmao you're good to go (: Also! if you haven't noticed literally every ex wife story is the same on wattpad! It's called cliche so get use to it, if something so happens to be the same as one story I didn't steal it. *CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IS MUCH APPRECIATED XO.*

─────────────────C o p y r i g h t;

─────────────────
C o p y r i g h t;

Basically take my work and I will hunt you down! That also means to inform me if you see my story any other places besides my profile. Thank you.

Copyright © 2018 by whoiskim All rights reserved. This book or any portion therefore may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.