13

THIRTEEN

DIMITRI AND MAISY WALKED ARM AND ARM INTO THE LARGE GLASS DOORS

They were at the gala and Maisy was nervous, the last time she came to such a large event it was with Micheal and they were happily married, what a lie it was Maisy thought.

"Hey, it's going to be fine okay?"

Nodding stiffly she tried to convince herself, everything would be alright it wasn't her they would all be looking at negatively.

Walking into the event she grew tensed, looking at all the people here she saw their true selves. They were all fake, most of these husbands left late at night to meet with their mistresses and she was one of them. She felt suffocated in the room, she felt as if everyone was making fun of her, judging her.

"Maisy, look at me."

With a shaky voice, she turns to him and says "I can't do this Dimitri."

"Yes you can Mais, just relax okay?"

Shaking her head she grabs his arm and Dimitri takes them to a table with other business owners. It felt like she was with Micheal all over again, he talked to other CEO'S while she just sat and looked pretty to make him look better but she did not care at the moment, the only thing she cared about was seeing Micheal walking in with Emily right behind his trail.

She would be lying if she said this did not affect her because it did and it hurt like hell. She knew all the things he told her was bull, but for him to actually go back to her left Maisy speechless.

"Dimitri."

Looking at her he sees she staring at something looking in the direction she sees them and it made him pissed.

He stands up but Maisy is quick to bring him back to his chair "Don't Dimitri!"

"Maisy I have to! He can't treat you like this."

With teary eyes, she whispers "I'm alright Dimitri."

He couldn't stand to see the only women he loved in pain so he did the only things he could do, he marched right up to Micheal and Emily.

"You! How could you! You are a fucking coward! First, you straight up lie to Maisys face and prove it by bringing this pathetic excuse of a women to the gala!"

Micheal stares at Dimitri speechless "Fuck you! Mason does not need a father like you in his life, come on Mais let's go."

He grabs her hand lightly and takes her from the scene leaving Micheal with his mouth open ajar.

He couldn't even describe what he was feeling but he knew for a fact he regretted everything. He was disgusted with himself.

Shaking Emily's arm off of him he ran to the exit trying to find them. All that ran through his mind was his wife with that face, the same face she had when she saw Emily and himself on his desk. He was going to try everything to get her back and his first step was to find where she went.

Micheal closes the door to his Lamborghini and rushes to the door he knew he would find her here and seeing her "friends" car parked here he was right.

Micheal was jealous and he was not going to hide it, he hated when men talk to Maisy hell even when they looked at her and to see another man touching her made him livid.

Knocking rapidly he looked at the windows on the cottage home. Maisy wasn't big with spending as well as flaunting her money around. She enjoyed comfort and that was something he failed to give.

"Ye-Micheal, what are you doing here?"

Seeing her in front of his face with just a robe on did things to him but he couldn't think about that, he needed to explain everything.

"Maisy let me ex-" He breaths out.

Putting an end to his talk with her hand up she shakes her head, she already knew what he would say and she was done.

Instead she got the papers that were at the side table by the door and put them in front of his face "Sign these damn papers and then we will talk."

[E D I T E D]✔️A/nHey friends! This is the longest chapter I've written for this book so YAY! I'm thinking of updating every two days? I don't know how does that sound? Of course there's errors Im human

[E D I T E D]✔️
A/n
Hey friends! This is the longest chapter I've written for this book so YAY! I'm thinking of updating every two days? I don't know how does that sound? Of course there's errors Im human. | FOLLOW ME AND VOTE PRETTY PLEASE!¡

 | FOLLOW ME AND VOTE PRETTY PLEASE!¡

literally m e.