11

ELEVEN

"DIMITRI WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

Rubbing the nape of his neck he sends the biggest smile to Maisy "I got here early so, surprise!"

Maisy stays frozen but in the next moment she jumps into his arms laughing and exclaims "I missed you!"

He squeezes her tighter if possible but both heads turn when a voice interrupts them "Who the hell are you?"

Maisy slowly moves out of Dimitris hold and says "Micheal this is Dimitri my best friend and Dimitri this is Micheal my ex husband."

"Correction husband as in now."

She rolls her eyes and looks at Dimitri, he was furious. She never saw him like this he was always kind and sweet "Your husband?"

Shaking her head she opens the door more to let Dimitri come in but he stays put "Dimitri, I sent him the divorce papers and he did not sign them I swear it."

He tightens his fist trying to stay calm. He was jealous, he has been trying to get with Maisy for the past two years and watching her husband think he can walk back in here thinking he can get her back, he wasn't having it.

Actually looking at her 'husband' his heart dropped, he saw a man he wasn't and seeing him hold Mason so naturally nothing could hurt him more and if him losing Maisy to this man it would destroy him.

"You know Mais, I have to go, my mom wants me to see her and I'm gonna be late so I will talk to you later."

Without even letting her say a word he turned around and left without looking back. "Once again, who the hell was that?"

Irritated she gives him a glare and walks past him closing the door. She was upset she can clearly tell Dimitri wasn't going to be calling anytime soon.

"Maisy."

She was done. She grabbed Mason who was quietly sleeping on his shoulder and back away "Get out of my house Micheal. Just sign the damn papers and get out, you met your son now sign the papers."

Hesitantly he tries to get closer to her he was sorry, he was just making a mess out of everything "Maisy I'm sorry-"

"No Micheal, you are never sorry, now please, leave."

Slowly moving towards the door he leaves. He couldn't believe what he just done, he was jealous. Micheal was always jealous and possessive of his Maisy, he never liked going to galas because all the men would just stare at her, even close friends.

He messed up bad and he knew that but he was not going to sign those papers, no matter what. He was going to keep trying till the day he died.

 He was going to keep trying till the day he died

[E D I T E D]✔️
A/n

Late update as always, Hope y'all enjoyed and make sure to FOLLOW ME AND VOTE PLEASE!

(;