5

FIVE

✧ M A I S Y  P O V ✧

M A I S Y  P O V

"I-I WHAT?"

Biting my lip I look everywhere but his vibrant blue eyes.

"Maisy, I have a child?"

With a sigh I hesitantly look up at him "Y-yes Micheal."

Making his shoulders slump he puts his face in his hands "I don't fucking believe this." He breaths out.

With a shake of my head I say "It's true Micheal, he's two."

He slowly removed his hands just staring at me and finally after moments which felt like hours he said "What's his name."

"Mason."

He falls back into his chair looking dumbfounded. Micheal loved children but I'm not so sure he's ecstatic learning he had a baby and wasn't there for anything.

"I-I don't understand Maisy, why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"Micheal I couldn't," I play with the few rings on my fingers "After I-I saw you and her I hated you. I didn't want you to take the last thing of happiness in my life and I didn't think you deserved to know."

I don't dare look up. I'm not going to lie, I'm scared. Micheal had a temper but I know for a fact he would never ever lay his hands on a women like that.

"Maisy I'm sorry. This is all my fault." I hear a thump and I see him with his elbows on the table and his face covered in shame.

"I'm so fucking sorry. I have no excuse for what I did and I regret it everyday baby I swear I never felt anything for that women, I only love you."

I pull back as he tries to reach for me across the table but I'm saved from his pleads as the waitress quietly puts the coffee down on the table and walked away.

"Micheal I'm not here to get back with you which I never will. I cannot trust you anymore, you know what happened to my parents and I can't go through that."

My parents were high school sweethearts same as Micheal and I. They lasted till their late thirty's and everything went downhill from there. My father cheated and cheated on my mom and she just took it.

When she couldn't take it anymore she fled and left me behind, my father regretted what he did every single day without her. I cannot be like that, once someone breaks my trust their gone.

"Maisy you cant say that," He says desperately trying to catch my eyes "I love you so much you don't even know, I will forever regret what I did but let me explain please."

I shake my head, I can't hear this "No Mich-"

"Please Maisy."

With a sigh I give a weak "Okay."

"I was going through a stressful time and I was not in my right mind. But, Emily was dropping off papers and, I don't know Mais she pulled her dress off and one thing lead to another but I swear I never went back to her."

"I hate myself everyday for it Mais and I need you to forgive me. I can't move on from it or forgive myself without knowing you forgive me so please?"

"Micheal." I gasp.

It wasn't me who said it.

[E D I T E D]A/NWow a double update in the same week? It's a miracle! Anyways the parts where Micheal says 'Mais' is not a typo that's just her nickname (:  Many many errors not even proofread

[E D I T E D]
A/N
Wow a double update in the same week? It's a miracle! Anyways the parts where Micheal says 'Mais' is not a typo that's just her nickname (: Many many errors not even proofread.

[E D I T E D]A/NWow a double update in the same week? It's a miracle! Anyways the parts where Micheal says 'Mais' is not a typo that's just her nickname (:  Many many errors not even proofread

Currently my home screen btw i'm in VEGAS BBY.