1

ONE

IT WASN'T UNTIL WATCHING HIS WIFE CRYING AND RUNNING FROM HIM DID HE REALIZE WHAT HE DID WAS WORSE THAN WHAT HIS FATHER EVER DID

He knew his assistant liked him but he didn't care, he loved Maisy she was his world.

It was a one time thing that turned into a daily routine he regretted deeply. He was in shock but watching the tears run down her pale skin, it all came to him.

It was two days later and he finally decided to do something. He was spamming her phone everyday, every night until she would respond which she has not.

He didn't know what to do. He didn't want to send someone to find her that was just silly. He was thankful no one cared much for CEO'S but when you're married to a famous fashion designer, word travels fast.

No one knew yet and his wife didn't say a word. She didn't want this to be public, not for Micheals sake but for herself. She didn't want it to seem as if she was wanting pity, that was the last thing she wanted.

After she saw her husband and his assistant which was also her best friend she grabbed a bunch of clothing in her suitcase and left to the airport. She got a ticket to her hometown in the UK.

Maisy left her wedding ring that now has no meaning on his bed. She couldn't wear something that had a dead weight.

Micheal stands up from his position he had been at for the last few days. He didn't do anything besides thinking over and over of his wife's face.

The face she made when she was either happy or excited was his favorite, she bit her lip and her dimples showed so much he kissed them all the time.

She was the most important thing in his life but, he screwed it up like he did with everything.

He was exactly like his father and that was not a good thought.

His father had mistress after mistress sometimes he even invited them to his private events with his mother there. He was disgusted by him.

He hated his father, still did. He wasn't even thinking about what he was doing and now that he did he wanted to reverse time and fix his mistake. He wasn't the type to believe everything happens for a reason.

As always he woke up feeling worse then he did the day before and he was the one to blame. He finally got what his mother told him when he was younger and got into trouble "It's time to stop blaming others and to start blaming yourself."

He always saw other people in his life to blame for everything. He was just that type of child, teenager.

He sent her a good morning text which consisted of 'Good morning my love, please contact me so I know you're okay, I love you and I'm so sorry.'

As always, no response.

This is what his new life was. Sulking day and night over the one person he vowed he wouldn't hurt and he did exactly that.

[E D I T E D] ✔️ A/NAfter I finish this story I'm debating if I should take down the first story to this

[E D I T E D] ✔️
A/N
After I finish this story I'm debating if I should take down the first story to this. Help lol. This was the first official chapter the other one was a prologue.

Me me me mE! Whenever someone asks how I am I always say "tired" and I get that response but not anymore!