s i x

Mia Charlotte's POV;

I sat there along with all of those girls, principal staring at us. He was clearly disappointed.

"Girls, i cant tell you how disappointed i am to have you here. Especially you, Mia."

He said, making me look up. But I didn't see him only. He was there too, right behind him. He was smirking at me deeply and my eyes widened.

'They can't see me. Calm down and reply coldly'

i heard his voice and looked at him one more tome before turning my gaze back to the principal. He was staring at me, waiting for me to say something.

"I'm sorry, but I could not just walk away with their threats."

I said, making all three of them send me a glare. I just glanced at them and started talking again.

"If its a crime that i denied writing their papers, lock me up."

I said, looking straight to his eyes. He just looked at them and gave me a sign to leave.
I smiled as i exited the room.
Since i already missed most of Algebra class, i decided that i would just stay and walk the hallways.

But First, i needed to go to the bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror, checking if anyone was there.

"Thank you."

I said quietly, knowing that he was there. Suddenly, he appeared behind me, making me flinch.

I stared at him. He was really blessing my eyes just by... being there. His hand crept up my back, making me grip the counter and shiver.

"Everything for you."

He whispered in my ear, making me grin and turn around.
A sudden urge washed over me and i turned around to face him.

"Can... i hug you?"

He smiled, embracing me in his muscular arms. It was crazy that i was hugging a... Devil. And the craziest thing of them all was that i enjoyed it heavily.

I breathed in his scent, shivering once again as he let me go.

"Its your last period. Lets go"

he said, making me smile and nod. The bell rung and i quickly made my way towards my final class.

Gym.