listen up!

Hello. I know that this is not a regular chapter, but I have two very important things that I would like to share with you.

1| I have a new fan fiction about Ethan that will be published soon! It is called Burnt Down and this is what the description looks like:

It might seem cheesy at first, but I really do like this book and it already has a special meaning to me.

2| I have some 'drama' that I would like to address since it has frustrated me for a while now. People have been messaging me and saying that I am copying other people's works and promoting sex in my stories.
First of all, my books are fully based on my imagination and my own ideas. I would never by any causes copy someone's hard work because that is just a fucked up thing to do!
Second of all, I AM NOT PROMOTING SEX IN MY STORIES. Just because I like to write sexual scenarios, does not mean that I am promoting that kind of behavior.
If you read my works, you would know that I am simply not that kind of a writer where I would go ahead and say "sex is good for you, definitely go out and fuck someone right now!"
No! That is simply wrong. And besides that, I am a virgin myself and how can a virgin-- never mind, I just wanted to clear things up.

If you have any kind if problems with me or my work, I would recommend for you to exit my profile or simply unfollow me because I will not change my style of writing just because someone is bothered by that.

Thank you for reading, I love you.