n i n e t e e n

Mia Charlotte's POV:

hearing those three words, that quickly flew through my mind like a bullet, my eyes forced themselves to open.

darkness wrapped around me, nothing but a subtle sound of wind outside was audible.

Breathing heavily, I tried to convince myself that It was only sleep paralysis. My mind was running, at least a hundred of thoughts occupying me.

feeling sweat forming in my forehead, I forced my body out of the now uncomfortable bed.

stepping out to a dark hall way, I could not dare to turn the bright lights on. I would wake up my parents and my brothers, which would only send my mind into a bigger chaos.

Flicking the lights on in the bathroom, i instantly squinted my usually wide eyes. Wind still echoed in my ears, making me adjust even quicker out of panic.

What I saw in the mirror sent my eyes blown wide. My vocal cords were frozen, so I could not even let out a scream.

There was he.

Leaning on a wall, his perfected body now being bulkier than the last time I saw him. Being completely bare, I could see him in his full glow.

He was as equally beautiful as before, maybe even more.

"I told you I was back."  

He said, making confident big steps towards me. Backing up, I still could not believe that I was now seeing this view.

Being now only a few inches away from me, his body heat radiating off him and transferring onto mine.

"G-Grayson."

Saying his name, his beautiful meaningful name, felt so strange after refusing to day it for more than three months.

"I missed you, baby."

He whispered, making my body press against his instantly. His masculine smell overtook me, making my already weak knees give out and refuse to carry my lessened body weight.

Luckily, his bulky arms caught me and set me on the white bathroom counter.

"I... I missed you so much."

I let out a quiet cry, feeling my already blood shot eyes water. Shaking his head, he smiled warmly at me, making my heart's pace speed up again.

Instead of sating a word, he grabbed my face roughly and crashed his plump warm lips against mine.

Tingles laced my lips, a hundred of different emotions erupting inside of me and making me place my hands on the sides of his stubbly face.

Passion was now only increasing, a hand that was traveling under my shirt making my insides explode with thousands of butterflies.

"I'm taking you to that room and I'm fucking you until the sun rises."

He whispered in my ear huskily, right before he placed his calloused hands beneath my thighs and picked me up.

I literally studied for 4 and a half hours! I died wholly!