s e v e n t e e n

Mia Charlotte's POV:

jogging into my room, i instantly locked the doors and threw the notebook on my desk that I was basically not using anymore.

Stupid diary.

I plopped myself on the bed, bouncing slightly as i landed on a soft mattress. Closing my heavy eyelids, i wished that i could go asleep.

Forever.

I wanted to go to hell, face fires and the Satan himself, just to get to the person that I loved.

Him.

I never dared to say his name, fearing it deep down for a strange reason. He was beautiful, a work of art.

And he was not even real. He was a demon. He was supposed to be bad.

But I still got attached.

Hesitantly, I glanced over at the black leather notebook, the words engraved in it making me smile slightly.

'to all the future memories'

sometimes, I really wondered how it would be if he was human. If he was with me. And i thought about the future also.

I would have his last name, carrying his children.

I wanted to be everything to him.

And with a small breath, i remembered it all and took the notebook in my hands along with a black pen.

Turning two first pages, I was met with a blank piece of dotted paper.

My hand scribbled on it, my hand moving by itself and spilling out all the thoughts

It was hard, you know? Knowing that you left. Reality hit me on the third night after I woke up. 3:47 was the time. I realized that you were not coming.
They did not tell me much, they said it was mainly me hallucinating. But, I knew they lied. You are real. Because all of those small memories we made engraved themselves into my brain. I remember every single detail of you. Your face, your hands, how your touch felt... that had to be real.
Was is all a mission for you? To possess a small, weak girl and then leave? They told me that it was impossible for a devil to love. A creature like that could only feel hatred towards everything and everyone. And i am trying to get over the fact that I am alone now. But your face appears in my dreams every single night, how can I forget you?

Love, Mia.

Writing my name out at the end felt freeing. All of those emotions on one paper were overwhelming though.

Everything that I've kept deep inside might come out tonight. And i could not do anything about it, basically.

Watching as my tear stained the word 'love', I slammed shut the notebook and tucked it under my mattress.

God help me...