e l e v e n

Mia Charlotte's POV;

I arrived home and i would lie if i said i was not tired. My eyelids were heavy and Grayson was no longer there, i could not feel his presence.

"Mia where were you?"

I heard my mom's voice and looked up, seeing her run from the living room. I groaned to myself and tried hard not to roll my eyes.

"Mom i was going for a walk, gosh."

I quietly said and jogged up the wooden stairs, couple of them creaking. She was mumbling something I could not understand it really. Only the small curse words.

I changed my clothes quickly and went under the sheets. My eyes closed and i grinned at the feeling, right before the darkness took over.

The wind blew strongly, making the brown, yellow and red leaves fly around me and away. I looked around. The sight was beautiful.

"Take care"

The voice was unfamiliar, so i turned around. There stood a naked man, his stormy grey eyes staring at me.

I tried talking, but no voice came out. I gripped my neck and looked up in confusion, seeing that man was only inches away from me.
He had wings...  black wings.

Was he a devil too?

"Grayson is not what you think he is. I am coming for you."

The voice of this man was so husky, so strong. Manly. Dominant. He spread out his wings and raised himself in the now dark sky and flew away.

I jumped up from the bed, at the edge of screaming. What the hell was that?

After realizing it was a nightmare, i laid down and looked to the clock.

3:47AM. Again.

 Again