f o u r t e e n

Mia Charlotte's POV:

I sat with my family, all of us having dinner. My mother looked strangely at me the whole entire time, which sent me curious and frustrated in the same time.

"What?!"

i suddenly raised my voice, but calmed myself as soon as that word left my mouth.

My brother winced slightly before looking at me, his eyes holding confusion.

"What happened to you? your grades are dropping."

She said, her voice stern. Something i was not used to.

"I don't know. I am just tired. I'm going to bed."

I tried getting up, but she quickly walked up to me and grabbed my arm harshly.

Fire started in me, i felt the presence of both demons in this room. And that was not good, since both of them were angry.

"Let go."

I growled, making her let go and take one step back.

"Sit down."

She ordered, making me shake my head instantly. I took one step away from her, making her angry also.

"You, Mia Felicia Charlotte, are grounded! Get lost!"

she yelled, making me roll my eyes and jog my way up to the room i slept and basically lived in.

I closed the curtains and shut off the lights, finding comfort in the darkness.
i sat on My bed, surrounding on The feeling i had all night long.

Energies combined. very strong energies. And there was two of them, which made me realize that Grayson and Andreas were both with me.

Fuck.

Suddenly, the lamp on my bedside table fell and my window opened, the strong wind making the curtains go in the air.

I jumped up, closing the window quickly. There was something strange going on. Again.

Andreas suddenly appeared, his tongue grazing over his lips as he made his way over to me. I sat against the head board, pulling my knees close to me.

He looked livid.

Just as he was about to grab me, Grayson appeared right behind him. He turned him around, both of their eyes darkening.

I tried turning on the lamp, but Grayson just let out his hand and it came crashing to the wall, almost making me scream.

I did not dare to make a sound, i just covered myself and waited to see what will happen. My heart beat like it was about to jump out of my chest, my palms sweating.

"Mine."

Grayson growled, now chest to chest with Andreas. He chuckled.

"Not for long."

He said, both of them now looking at me. Their charcoal colored eyes were holding hell fire, making me shred a tear of horror.

I was scared to death.

Heat rose, getting to me. I was extremely warm, wanting to undress myself. But i was too afraid to move a muscle.

"I love you!"

Grayson yelled, his loud voice ripping in my ears like an echo.

And that was the last thing i saw. Him spreading out his wings, him not being Grayson anymore. He was now a real demon, jumping on Andreas.

After that, everything went black.

•••••••
do you want want a face reveal? i believe that no one actually saw my face yet...