Moving to BR

Chanel Williams
Atlanta Georgia, 3:00am

"Wake up Chanel" my mom yelled from downstairs. She always waking me up early I'm really tried of her bs. She keep yelling so some must be important.

I walked downstairs and she was sitting on the couch watching Netflix. "Wassam mom" I said. She just rolled her eyes. " so honey we're moving back to BR. My eyes got so wide because my boy bestfriend is there and I miss him so much.

I jumped and kissed her on the cheek. "We leaving early tomorrow morning so you all day to pack". I was so happy because I haven't seen my bestfriend since 9th grade.

I called my girl bestfriend tay up. "What do you want hoe" she said. "Girl stfu I got some to tell you" I said. "Whatttt" she said. I'm moving back to BR. She look looked down like she was finna cry.

Bestfriend don't start that crybaby shit girl I rolled my eyes at her. Bitch shut up you my only real friend here I hate these big headed ass hoes here she looked down at her nails.

Aww bestie it's gone be ok I smiled. Girll I forgot yo boo down there huh? She laughed. Girl be quiet that's just my bestfriend I laughed with her.

Yea yea shut the fuck up hoe, I got work at 6 so call me when you wanna link she laid in her bed. Okk bestie love youu and at that I hung up.