Arrived

Chanel

I felt somebody shake me so I popped up and it was rob. "Wake up my my" we here. I opened my door and I looked up to this beautiful house. I ain't gone lie my momma got taste when it come to picking out houses.

My momma Walked up the door and unlocked it and we all just looked around

" ohhh yea I'm fasho finna be fucking all the bitches in this hoe" rob said. My momma took of her shoe and Thur it at him and said say that bs in my house one time You gone be on the streets Lil bitch.

He rubbed his head "ma you didn't even have to hit a nigga like that". Shut up and go up stairs and check ya room out. We all ran up stairs like Lil children.

My room was so cuteee

My room was so cuteee. I was jumping up and down like wft yooo.

We got settled in and I took and nap and was gone go outside later. I woke and took other shower and got dress. I didn't want to look over did so I just put on some shorts and a lil bra shirt thang.

I walked outside to see everybody on the porch smoking. So I asked my favorite brother rob do he wanna take my picture.

5,079 likesKoldkilla_: this BR weather got me like😉CommentsNba_youngboy:bestfriend so you didn't wanna call me and tell me Wgd or what?Nbakd2x: ugly hoe you and BR😂Mgng10x: you so fake didn't even call us🤔1bandoo: bestieeee westie 😍❤️

5,079 likes
Koldkilla_: this BR weather got me like😉
Comments
Nba_youngboy:bestfriend so you didn't wanna call me and tell me Wgd or what?
Nbakd2x: ugly hoe you and BR😂
Mgng10x: you so fake didn't even call us🤔
1bandoo: bestieeee westie 😍❤️

As soon as I was finna take other picture rob look at the phone and gave it to me and it said

Kenny Pooh😍💍 would like to FaceTime......

I look at the camera mugging. " what's the attitude foe" yb said. Because bestfriend you called me while I was take pictures I said whining. "Shut up send ya address so me and the gang can pull up.

I said ok and send him the address. Tay and rob look at me and smiled. "What bitch" I rolled my eyes. No bitch you is what you finna get some dick so stop it hoe tay said. "Shut up girl my sister is a child of god" rob said. Yea right I laughed going in the house.