What really happened

Ok let me tell y'all what happened over the passed month... so after we went see tay the doctor told us she was pregnant yayyyy right.. me and yb haven't talked since the day at the hospital can't like I miss that nigga....

Yb
"Run that shit back" I said recording. I was just finishing gangster fever. It been kinda rough that me and Chanel ain't together nomore I miss ya like a mf but I ain't tripping. I'm just finish my song and go home.

" I speak the truth, I don't wanna be with  no one eles if I say fuck around was worth it even though I ain't perfect, it'll be a lie stand up guy, never sit quiet , I could say I always tired but now I wonder why
Electric slide, chopper spit static when we let off fire they livin' wild, killers outside while I'm standin' in trial I ain't choosin' sides, don't come outside, he know that shit was foul she a ride-or-die, she could've left and she ain't leave my side
On the road somewhere all alone but my mind and my head, it ain't there, baby off the pills, I just need to relax, baby insecure about myself, oh I just want to know why I can't seem to cure your lo-ove real gangsters in disguise {I wonder why,slime} I, oh, oh, oh

"Ohhhh shit who dis one foe slime" Ben said jumpin up and down. "Mane nobody dawg just comin from the heart" I said. "Mane whatever we all know it's foe Chanel" Ben said smirking "mane hell naw she bs me and shit" I said not pay not much attention to him. "How bout you go over there and check up on her just be the bigger person mane" Ben patted my shoulder "I will think about it" I said walking out the building.

Chanel
"Ughhh this shit is too much to pack" I said tapping the boxes down. "Girl sdfu that's yo fault for moving to a new house" tay said with he ole big pregnant ass. " Bitch shut up foe I smack that baby outta you" I mugged her.
"Knock knock" I heard at the door so I went down stairs and went to go se who it was.
I went down there and I see the devil himself. "What do you want Kentrell" I said lookin through the hole. " can we talk baby"  he said. He know that baby bs get to me so y'all know what I did opened the door.

"What's all these boxes in here foe" he looked around. "Well im moving out the house to be on my own bc I have two more months before I graduated" I shrugged. "That's cool but can we talk" we looked at me. " yea sure" and we sat on the couch. "So I wanted to tell you I miss you and shit like that you know I can't live without so just tell me what you wanna do bc-" I stop him before he finished and kissed his lips. "Y'all Nigga are so nasty ewww get a room" tay said walking to the door. Then he picked me up and took me to my room and laid me on the bed.
Sex scene
he kissed my neck and made me tense up. Then he turned me over where I was in all fours. He slide in me hard without a warning. I let out a loud moan screaming daddy. He didn't stop till he seen me cream all over his member. He turned me over and he had us chest to chest and he went inside my guts. We did that for like a hour. He came all over my stomach. So I got on top off him and straight ridin him like no other. I heard him say shit so I know I was doing sum right. He went down and sat me on top of his face and he licked it so good my legs start shaking like a mf. He just keep on doing it.

Incoming call from Robert....
" really do what do you want asshole" I said mad cause he stop me from getting dick. " I just wanted to talk to you sus" he sound like he was smiling. "Goodbye sir" I hung up and rolled over to see Kentrell on his phone. "Get up boy you have to help me back my shit boy"
I told him. "Ight girl come on" he slapped my leg.

Tay
I was driving home to go see my baby Ben and I see this car followin me. I started to speed up and turn down streets so they won't catch up to me. I called Ben and he answered. " are you on yo way home babymomma" he said. "Yea baby I am but this car followin me what do I do" I said scared. "Baby don't panic just speed up and don't let them catch you and stop At a gas station and tell me which one you at I'm on the way" he said. Ok baby hurry up. I said still on the phone and the car keep speeding up. "I stoped at the red light". Then this car was comin to turn where I'm at and the car slammed into me and flip the other car over and I ran into the light pole flipping over and seeing the other car and the got crying tryin to get her legs out of the car. "It going to be ok" she said cryin. "Yea it's goin to be ok stay strong" I tried to get out. "Baby come on it ok" I heard Ben call my name tryin to help me out the car. " noooo baby help the girl please" I cried. "Ok come on baby" he helped me out the car. He went over to he car and helped he out the car carrying her. "Thank you so much for helping" she held on my hand trying to keep he eyes open with blood gushing out of he mouth. Then all of a sudden she blacked out we keep tryin to wake her but she did not bug. They came and rushed both of us the the ER.

Since everybody wanna update I got one for y'all I might do a lot of chapters since I was missing since last year..😉😄