Meeting new people

Chanel

"Bestieeee wake up" Kentrell yelled. What do you want Chile I got up with my hair all in my face. "Girl you can't meet my girlfriend looking like that" he mugged me. " first who said I wanted to meet her" I mugged him back.

I got up and went to the bathroom and turned the shower on. 40 minutes later I got out brushed my teeth and wrapped the towel around me walking in to my room.

I seen Kentrell fulling dress sleep. So I just dropped my towel and putting my Panties on and bra on. So I decided to wear some joggers and a cute bra shirt. I got dressed and straightened my hair and put my white hat on.

I woke Kentrell up and told him I'm ready. We both walked downstairs and seen everybody eles ready. "Yb I know you see what this tramp got on". Kd said looking me up and down. "Hoe don't make me pull your ears again" I mugged him. "Go change yoo right now"Kentrell did the same thing. "No you Ain't my daddy so it shouldn't matter what I have on". I rolled my eyes.

"Bestie lets take a picture". We went outside and gave the phone to Ben. "Ight y'all ready say BEN DADDY" he said taking the pictures. We looked Thur them and we post our pictures.

1,333 likesKoldkilla_ we like Marley and mike😜View 13comments

1,333 likes
Koldkilla_ we like Marley and mike😜
View 13comments

1,333 likesKoldkilla_ we like Marley and mike😜View 13comments

1,687 likes
1bandooo: 🤪💍
View 12 comments

————
We all walked in Olive Garden and seen his girlfriend or whatever. "She cute but she look stank" tay said laughing. I bust out laughing like this bitch has no filter. "Jaina this my sister tay and my bestfriend Chanel" Kentrell said pointing to me and tay. "Hi" we both said at the same time.

We was eating our food and all of a sudden Jaina asked me how did my cousin die. "Bitch what you just said" I mugged her. "I said how your cousin dee died" she smirked.

I went across that table so fast and pulled her hair. And 33 and Kentrell tried to get me to let go her hair. "Bre let go her hair right now". Kentrell yelled at me. I let her go and stormed out the restaurant. After I left tay got hold to her and was beating her head on the table.
———-
We got back home I just went upstairs and slammed my door. I hate when people talk about dee or how he died it just tear me apart.
"You ok sis" kd came in the room. "No I should've beat her till I saw blood" I cried in my pillow. "Well I got it recorded if you ever wanna look at it" he chuck. "Aww thanks that's what you my forever dawg" I laughed while he walked out the room.

Somebody eles walked in but got in my bed. "Tay thank you for beating that bitch ass" I said laughing. "Ohh so you happy you beat my girl up" Kentrell chuckle. I look up and saw him smiling. Waterfalls yoo.

"NAHH not really just happy somebody beat ha ass she deserves it" I smiled back. "You can get mad ever time somebody ask about him. I looked at him like he lost him rabbit as mind. "How would you feel if somebody ask you how Dave died. I looked at him in his eyes.

"You right but that's my girl friend"Kentrell whined. "I don't give a damn if it was the mf president don't ask me that" I rolled my eyes. He just got me madder then I already was so I got up and went to the door and opened it.

"You may get our sir" I put my hands towards the door way. "I get out when I feel like it" he grabbed my wrist and close the door. I was standing on the wall and his hands were on my wrist and we was standing like that for a while.

Till he kissed me and I didn't kiss back cause I didn't wanted it to turn in to nothing. So turned my head I really should've did that cause start kissing me on my neck. It felt so good like I could die for this but I wasn't going to show it cause were "bestfriends"

"Stop acting like you don't want me to do it" Kentrell pulled up my chin making me look at him. "No we can't do this we're bestfriends" I said rolling my eyes. "But you wanna do it" he smiled at me. My mind was telling me girl yes get that dick but no I don't ruin homes.

"No sir I don't ruin homes" I smirked. "Well let me ruin it then". And that he picked me up I wrapped my legs around him and kissed him back.

I'm going to do 3 updates before I go to practice so yea.