Changed everything between us

Kentrell

"I don't ruin homes" bre said smirking. "Well let me ruin it then" I smiled. So I pick her up and she wrapped her legs around me and she kissed me back.

I laid her on the bed and kissed her lips, neck and her stomach. I took of her joggers and I admired her body. She just sat there and just did nothing but all that was finna change.

ABORT THIS A SEX SCENE!!

I pulled down her panties and kissed her   Legs. And I my tongue went to work she start pull my hair and her back arched. She keep screaming my name. I spelled my name on her Clit and she yelled louder.

"I gotta pee" she said. "No you don't just let it out" I said while I keep licking I seen her legs shaking so she released all her cum. And I cleaned it up for her. After I whipped  it out and her eyes got big. I spread her legs and went in slow. She keep pushing my chest.

"I'm go slow" I said In her ear. I went in farther and she start crying. "No I don't like this" she cried. So I went deeper and she start scratching my back. "It don't feel good Kentrell" she cried some more. "Listen to me just wrap yo legs around me and scratch my back and I promise it's to gone feel better" I said to her in her ear.

After that she start going crazy so I know it was time for me to do more so I turned her over and she arched her back and I was hitting from the back. I pulled out and we both came.

"Let me do some to you" she said laying me on my back. I laid down and she kissed me on my stomach and went all the way down. And she went to work and came back up and spit it out and kissed me.We had full blown making out session till we fell asleep.
———-
Chanel

I woke up and I didn't see Kentrell so I just shrugged it off. I tied to get out my bed but I fell right back in the floor. Kd came busting in the door laughing.

"That's what you get getting dick down missy" he laughed harder. "Aww shut up bitch" I forgot he was down there when we did what we did. He helped me up and told me he made breakfast down stairs. "You know how to cook" I look shooked. "Sure do miss I get dick" he smiled. I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

When I got out the shower I just put on some  simple till I see what gang was all about today. I waked downstairs and I seen food in the table. I taste it and it tasted just like Waffle House. "Boy this shit taste just like Waffle House" I laughed. " duhh nigga I didn't wanna burn ya fine ass momma house down" he smiled.

The my momma walked downstairs sniffing like she a fucking dog or some. "Hey baby momma I made breakfast" he smiled at me like don't say shit so I didn't. "Aww thank you baby she gave him 200 hundred dollars from her titi.

"Ma you sleep with money in ha breast sis" I laughed. "Sure do bitch" she looked me and smiled. "What girl" I mugged her "nothing just those hickeys" she smiled at me again. I tried to get up and I fell again and they both laughed

"That's no funny guys" I cried. "Kentrell got you crying like that I got to tell him this". My momma got up and hugged me. "Girl I told you always liked him I knew it" she said jumping up and down. She helped up to my room and I looked at my phone and seen text messages from everybody. Since I didn't check my it last night after what happened with his "girlfriend"

🅱️estie westie:I should've killed that bitch
🅱️estie westie:I'm with Ben but call me later
🅱️estie westie:you got dick last night sis?? Me too Ben put his ass to work. He really is BEN Mf 10 bitch fr😂

My bestie🤪🅱️: I should've killed that bitch on dee grave. And why you with Ben all of a sudden?? And who told you that and I bet he is 😂

33😎:you good sis??
33😎:mmmm...heard about you dee should be rolling over in his grave right about now😂

Chanel🅱️:yea I'm good. And why would he be doing that sis?? He should be proud 😎😊😂

🅱️ig B$: you good shawty?
🅱️ig B$: ain't too sweet now ain't you😂😂??:

Sweet girl Chanel😍: yea I'm good and I'm still sweet boy😂🖕🏾

Ben mf 10💚: just checking on you had to calm tay down🤦🏽‍♀️
Ben mf 10💚: no sweet girl for you miss Kevin gates jr😂

Chanel 10💚: I'm good and why y'all together tho?? But I 10 yall👀 and you know he my baby don't play with gates like that 😂🖕🏾

My big ear dawg👂🏽❤️:can y'all please keep the noise down I'm trying to watch the flash ma🤦🏽‍♀️
My big ear dawg👂🏽❤️: y'all mf here can't hear shit. "Kentrell it feel so good right there". "You daddy baby yessss"😂😂

My sweet dawg🤪🅱️: I will come downstairs and beat yo ass why you watching flash without me hoe and I know you told everybody🙄🖕🏾

Big star Kenny🅱️💍: I'm sorry what I did yesterday I don't want to lead you on and hurt your feeling baby girl. How you feeling right now??

Forever baby girl💍🤤: you don't have to be sorry it takes two people and you didn't lead me on it's just gone be weird. And I can't walk and I got all these hickeys in my body but I feel better tho THANKS 😂😎