Flashblack

Kentrell

77905 Pennsylvania rd (made up address)
Bre send me the address so me and the gang can pull up. "Y'all come we finna go see my bestfriend and them" I said walking down the stairs. Everybody jumped up getting the rover.

15minutes later we pulled up at bre house. We all hopped out and knock on the door, tay Came to the door and said wassup.

I walked up stairs and yelled in Chanel face. "Breeee". She got up and rolled ha eyes. I missed you big head how you been?

——————
Chanel

"I missed you big head how you been?" Living life or whatever I mugged cause he woke me up outta a good sleep.

"Let's take a walk" Kentrell said. I put my fluffy slides on and followed him downstairs seen everybody so I said hey and wassup's.

We was walking down the street and we went by my cousin dee house. All the memories all came back to the good time till the bad even when he died right in front of my face.

Flashback

We was all chilling in the house just talking and shit like that. "Nigga I heard you was a eat eat boy" kd said to dee. Everybody busted out laughing and dee just mugged us.

Then dee got a call. "Ight y'all I'll catch y'all later niggas. We said our goodbyes and got back to talking and laughing. All of a sudden you hear gun shots. I walked out the house and I seen my cousin laying on the ground in his own blood.

I put his head in my lap crying my heart out. "Come on cousin you strong I got you" I said crying harder. "Baby cousin I love you so much and don't be a fool like these hoes" dee said coughing and blood came out his mouth and his eyes shut.

I just had him in my arms the whole time. That day I lost apart of me and I just wanted to leave the violence. That's the day I move Atlanta and didn't look back.

Flashback over!

"You ok bre" he hugged me. I didn't even realize I was crying till I seen wet marks on his shirt. "If you wanna talk about you can" he said. Nah I'm good I said wipping my eyes. "How you been big star" I said with my hands in the air.

"It's been good I mean I'm living the life I always wanted and I'm got my girl on side of me." He shrugged. "Girlfriend" I looked at him and laughed. "Kentrell my bestfriend has a girl wow yoo" I looked surprised. " yea I really like her she always there when I need her that's what I like". He signed.

I mean I'm happy for him but I always had feelings for my bestfriend but I will never ever in life tell him cause I know how he treats his girls. And plus that's my bestfriend I don't wanna ruin our relationship.

We stared walking back to my house and I got tried so I got on his back. " you fat as shit girl want you been eating while you was gone" he whined. " I was getting dick down" I sticked my tongue out twerking on his back.

"hell naw get off my back with that hoe shit" he put me down mugging me. " boy stfu" I slapped him in the back of his neck and ran off"

Kentrell bust in the house yelling " lil girl bring yo ass down so I can whoop yo ass" he said sounded like somebody damn momma.

"shut up damn who are you nigga" I yelled from upstairs. "Yo daddy of you want me to be" he mumbled but he didn't know I heard that with his loud ass. "Hoe I heard that Im telling yo girlfriend" I laughed. "And she gone beat you up cause I'm tell ha you lying" he laughed back.

"And I will step on that bitch like I did yo other ex ha zoo animal ass" I laughed harder we keep going back and forth till the gang came back to the house.

Y'all tell me if the story doing so good rn. And y'all comment or whatever 😆 love y'all!!!