Werid now

Chanel

I woke up from a good ass nap from hearing yelling , screaming and laughing downstairs so I put my fluffy shoes on and walked downstairs and as soon as I was on the last step everybody looked at me.

"What i do now yo" nothing they all said. "Bestfriend we have to go school shopping cause school starts in two weeks" she looked at me. "ok let me go get dress" I ran back up stairs and got dress and came back down and everybody got up and we walked out.

We walked in the mall and we went our separated ways and us two girl went in forever 21 and brought a lot of shit for school. Then we went to footlocker where the boys was and brought some shoes. Kentrell came to me and put his arm around my shoulder. "You good kinda limping baby girl" he laughed. I turned and smiled back at him. "Thank to you kiddo" I rolled my eyes.

He tried to turn me around but I stayed stiff so he kissed me on my ear and my neck. His fans were looking at us taking pictures so I walked off. I didn't want that kind of attention and I don't have time for it either. So I went to go find tay and shop for more things.

We walked out side and Ben said "y'all look like y'all wearing this same thing let me take y'all pictures" and we posed.

Liked by bbg

Liked by bbg.babyjoe , nba_youngboy and 34,413 others
Mgng10x:they in they bag💰
13comments
Nba_youngboy:my baby😍💍
1bandoo:stay in that bitch🤷🏽‍♀️
Koldkilla:ya facts bestie^
Nbakd2x:y'all miss I got dick having asses 😂

We mad it back home and we was all just chilling in back yard. Kentrell keep trying to put me in his lap. Like No sir stop it you have a whole bitch waiting on you sis. Cause every time I looked at his phone that bitch was just blowing it up and he tried to hid it like I already saw it so it don't matter.

"Come on girl stop playing with me" he keeping kissing me it felt so good but knowing me I'm not gone let it show. "No yo girlfriend texting and calling you need to do this to her" I laughed. "Stop playing with a nigga bro I been broke up with her" he mugged me. "Let me see then" I had my hand out so I can get his phone. I looked Thur the text messages and it actually says what he told me. So me being me I got on his lap and start kissing him. "I told you I don't want that girl baby" he said in between kisses.

I'm really start have more feelings for him then I been had. But I have to tell him soon or later cause its just been a day we can start acting weird right after this.

"So kd how did you feel with all that noise in the house last night" tay smirked. "I couldn't hear shit I put the the tv on 2000 and shit you can still hear all that bs" he mugged me and Kentrell.

I zoned out and my phone start ringing. "You have a collective call from Kenneth ray William". " do you except the charges". "Yes I do I wonder who that is. "Hey daddies girl how you been baby I miss you so much" my dad said. I drop the phone crying.

"Bre you ok". They all ran over to me trying see what was wrong with me.

TO BE CONTINUE.....