dino.

You were ready for a break. You were tired of running around for your annoying ass boss. Sitting at your desk contemplating on quitting or not you felt your phone vibrate. With a sigh you picked up your phone thinking its from your boss. You were surprised to see that it was a text from Chan. You guys went on a date a couple of days ago but due to both of your busy schedules you two couldn't make any further plans that is until right now since Chan wanted to meet you during his break. A smile made it's way to your face as stood up from your chair and walked towards your boss' office. You knocked on her door softly.

"Come in," you sighed deeply as you opened the door. Your boss looks up from her papers and smiled. "Oh, (Y/N) what do you need?" She lifts her glasses back up on her nose.

"If it's not to much to ask, can I go on break?" You put on your best smile and played with your fingers as they were behind your back. She smiled lightly at you.

"Sure, just be back in fourty-five minutes." You thanked her and walked back to your desk. Grabbing your purse and keys your friend walked up to you.

"Up for burgers?  It's on me." You lift up and gave her an akward smile. She gave you a look. "We ain't doing that. Why are you ditching me?" You sighed and decided to tell her the news you were avoiding to tell her in the first place. She really had a big mouth. "Spill it." She sneered as she crossed her arms.

"I-uh met a guy and we went out a couple of days ago, he wants to meet for lunch." Your friend eyes widen as she covers her mouth so others wouldn't hear her shriek.

"My bitch actually got a man. Who is he? Is he gorgeous?  Is he chocolate? " you rolled your eyes making your friend smack her lips. "You better fix your face, I'm still older than you. I'll whoop your ass."

"Sure, anyways his name is Chan but his nickname is dino. Gorgeous...hell yeah. And no he's Korean. Girl he is fine." She poked out her lips and rolled her eyes.

"Got a picture?" You gave her an ugly smile and pulled out your phone. You and Chan took a picture on your first date and it was super cute. You handed her your phone. Her eyes widen.

"Damn...okay...girl you better go before you keep your man waiting." You groaned as you walked past her.

"He didn't even make it offical...but I'm waiting he needs to hurry up." You cutely whined as your friend pushed you.

"Just go and wait maybe he's waiting for the right moment." She laughed. 

You parked your car in front of the café. You looked at his text again. He was sitting at a table outside. Looking around for a bit you noticed the familiar brown haired boy. You smiled as you tapped his shoulder. He jumped as he pulled out his headphones. You waved at him cutely as he stood up and gave you a small hug.

"H-hey, I'm sorry it took to long for me to text you. I was busy with the comeback." You waved it off.

"Don't blame yourself, I also didn't have time to text you. Work and college is time consuming." You both were seated as he handed you his menu.

"Hope you don't mind that I ordered, I didn't eat yet and I was starving." You nod.

"Don't worry, I would've did the same thing." He smiles at you as you read the menu. He really liked being around you.

"So, what made you want to hang out with me?" You asked as the waitress came and took your order. Chan felt his phone vibrate and picked it up.

"What occasion? I just wanted to have a small date with my girlfriend." He responds without looking up from his phone. You nearly chocked on your drink making you spill a bit on your white shirt. Chan quickly grabs some napkins and handed them to you. "What happened?" He asks as you frantically wiped your shirt.