s.coups

"Thanks, Jeonghan do you think he's really going to like this?" You asked while hoping off your stool. You and Jeonghan studied the banner labeled "happy birthday baby"

"Yeah, but isn't putting baby a bit cringy?" You shrug.

"I mean he is so," Jeonghan rolls his eyes and helps  you move the stool. "Are you sure you don't mind me stealing him for the day?" The boys agreed to let s.coups spend the rest of his birthday with you.

"Yeah, I-uh you're his girlfriend." You nod.

"Thank you so much, I haven't seen him much since the comeback so this is amazing." You smiled at him.

"Your welcome, do you need anymore help." You looked around your very decorated apartment.

"Yeah, I just gotta grab the cake from the shop. Wanna come?" Jeonghan looks at his phone.

"I would but Dino wants snacks so gotta fulfill his needs." You laughed lightly.

"It's okay, we still have two hours let's go get channy,"

"How the hell did you forget your wallet." You sighed as you paid for Dino's snacks.

"I'm sorry, I'll pay you back I swear!" You hand him his bag and grabbed your cake.

"Nah, you good." Jeonghan smiled at you.

"Leader picked a good girl," you rolled your eyes.

"Bye y'all!" You yelled as you drove off.

"Okay, I just need to set the cake up and grab his gift-"

"(Y/N)! This so amazing!" You nearly dropped the cake but quickly regained your balance.

"B-Babe, I thought you were coming an another hour left," you kissed his cheek and set his cake down.

"Yeah, but I wanted to see you. Sorry if I ruined the surprise." You shook you head and wrapped an arm around his neck. Him placimg his hands on your waist.

"You okay boy-" you placed a kiss onto his lips. "Happy birthday baby." He thanks you and kisss your neck.

(A/N) happy belated birthday s.coups!  I haope you had a good day. This was short but sweet....ha