vernon.

I saw this on their vlive and it was so funny...

You felt yourself being pulled. You turned around and saw your boyfriend. You smiled slightly at his sleeping form. You moved some of his hair from his face, kissing his cheek. He moves a bit.

"Did I wake you?" You asked still playing with his black hair. He shake his head finally opening his eyes.

"No," he says while rubbing your exposed arm. He smiled showing a bit of his teeth.

"Good." You mumbled as you snuggle closer to his exposed chest. "Since when did you take your shirt off?" You chuckled. Vernon shrugs.

"It was hot, sorry." You shook your head and started to draw sloppy circles on his back.

"Did you tell the boys last night? You know before they kill you." Vernon rolls his eyes.

"I'm grown, if I wanna spend the night at my girlfriend's house I should be able to." You shake your head.

"Boy, you know you wouldn't say that to the boys." He slaps your arm playfully. You lift up placing each arm by his side. You pushed back some of your curls making vernon smile lightly. "Don't hit me," you said playfully as you start to poke his sides. Vernon laughs as he roll you over and trap you under him.

"Nah, I do what I want." He falls on you making you groan.

"Get your big ass of me." You said as you tried to push him off you. He wraps his arms around youe waist and rubs his nose against your neck.

"But I don't want to." After a while you grew tired. Noticing that you stopped struggling he rolls off you. He turns around and notice your sleeping form.

"Are you serious," he groans as he taps your cheek. You swat his hand getting a bit annoyed.

"What?" You said as you roll over from him.

"Fine, no food for you." Vernon rolls over and picks up his shirt.

"What do you mean?" You asked not moving from your spot.

"I mean I was goimg to go pick up some food before I go to work...but never mind." You rolled over your lips pursed. 

"So, you telling me that you, Hansol, also known as vernon, volunteers to buy me food. Are you sure you are my boyfriend?" You rest your arm on your pillow and set you head on you hand. Vernon gives you a hurt look.

"Hey, I do buy you things." You shake your head now sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Oh, yeah of course you do." You walk over to him and place a kiss on his lips.

"Are you lying?" You laugh.

"I was joking baby, do you mind getting the food. I have someone important coming over and I need to clean up." Vernon gives you a look. You giggle.  "For college, don't get it twisted." He chuckles as he rubs his neck.

"Yeah, sure I'll go get it." You nod as you turn on your shower.

It took an hour or so for you clean up your apartment. Vernon wasn't back yet so you decided to throw on one of his hoodiee he left by accident and made a cup of tea. You walked over to your couch and wrapped yourself in a blanket. Turning on your favorite anime. You sipped on your drink as you wait for him.

"What the hell?" You said as you ran to your front door, there was a loud sound. Your eyes widen once you saw your boyfriend on the floor groaning. You tried to hold on to laugh but you couldn't. You busted out laughing loud and hard. Tears were beginning to form as you point at your silly boyfriend. Your door was made of glass. Your boyfriend ran right into it while doing a vlive.  You can hear the notifications from his phone. Eventually you walk down the stairs alomst slipping as you were trying hard to control yourself. "A-Are you okay-oh my god your ass ran into a glass door I'm weak! " vernon gives you a deadpan look as he finally stands up and grabs the food.

"This is what happens whenever I do something nice for your ass." You couldn't even take him seriously as you followed him up the stairs.

"S-Shut up that's why your ass is butt hurt." You wiped away your tears as vernon puts the camera back on himself.

"I'll do a vlive next time," he tells his fans as he end it. He looks at you as you happily ate away on your food. "I can't believe I still gave you food."  You gave him an innocent smile.

"Cuz you love my thicc ass." You laughed as you continued eating.

(A/N) do any one remember this vlive when vernon ran into something as he was doing a vlive. Bro I felt bad for lauging but it was to funny.

(QOTD) oh shit have you seen seventeen's teasers?
(AOTD) man my wig was snatched before the damn vidoe was even released