jun.

"Babe?" Jun looks up as he opens his bag of chips.

"Hm," was all he said as he picked up a chip. You tried to take one but he snatch it away. "I don't share with the boys, I don't share with you." You rolled your eyes.

"Oo, your ass lucky that I love you or else I would've beat you." You said as slide your feet into your sandals.

"Wait...where are you going?" You grabbed your car keys.

"Since you popped out of the blue claiming that you were sleeping over I thought hey I guess I have to feed him." Jun just stares at you. You sigh dramatically. "Babe I'm going to the store." Jun sits up quickly.

"Can I-"

"And no you can't come." He runs over to you and pouts.

"Whyyyyyy!?" He says as he place his chin on your head and hugs you.

"Because you ASK and TOUCH everything." He places his hand onto your shoulder.

"I promise I won't pleasseeee." He starts to kiss all over your face.

"Boy...ugh...fine." he smiles and jumps weirdly around you.  "Come on before I change my mind." He nods as he grabs his shoes.

"Jun, can you grab buggy?" He gives a look.

"Buggy?" You turn around and point at the buggy.

"Ohh-he grabs the buggy-why?" You pull out your list.

"Why...what?"

"Well why a buggy?" You looked at the cucumbers and decided to make a salad.

"I'm from Louisiana...baby I'm country."

"Ohh, so that's why it sounds like you have an accent." You nod and picked up some lettuce. Jun had an idea and pulled out his phone. "Hi carat! I'm at the store with my girlfriend say hi (Y/N)." You looked at Jun as you stuffed the free food into your mouth. You waved awkwardly.

"H-hi, sorry but I'm making salad and Jun is gonna make some steak." Jun smile instantly drops.

"Whatt?? But I'm on breaaakkk." You shook your head.

"I don't care your ass-oops I'm sorry y'all.  Baby you just gotta make the steak and I'll do everything else." He rolls his eyes and read the comments.

"I know right she is mean-you gave him a look-but-but I love her so much!" You rolled your eyes playfully. "Hey guys ask us some questions." You guys walked into the cold aisle. You saw your favorite ice cream and threw it into the cart.

"Babe grab you some ice cream." You said as you picked up some waffles. He smiles and throws his ice cream into the cart.

"See guys she isn't bad." You guys walked around the store picking up stuff you occasionally telling him to grab his favorite snacks. Sometimes the members wondered how Jun found a girl with a personality such as your self. You were more on the quiet side while as Jun was weird and hyper. You loved being around him. He was different and you love him for it.

"Wait so how long are you staying?" You asked as Jun tried to answer questions.

"I was hoping you would let me stay for my whole break." You set granola bars into the cart.

"Wait-isn't that like two weeks." Jun nods "I guess I don't do messes you dirty up the house that's your ass." Jun nods before placing a kiss onto your lips.

"Carats wanted us to kiss." You roll your eyes.

"Umhm. Let's go home I'm hungry." Jun nods and kisses you again.

"Same!" You paid for everything which annoyed Jun but he understands your reasoning. You didnt want to be one of those girlfriends who just let their man pay for everything. You wanted to make this relationship as even as possible. Even if it means spending half of your paycheck on snacks for him he deserves it.

Once you guys made it to your apartment Jun helped put up the groceries.

"Honey, I'm going to the bathroom okay?" You nod before tripping over something.

"Ah, what the shit." You turn around and sighed loudly.

"I swear. I only give him one rule and he already breaks it."

"(Y/N), honey-wow are you okay." He hold out his hand for you which you grabbed. Then smacked him on the back of his head. "Hey! What was that for? " he whines as he rubs his head.

"You left your shoes on the floor. Clean house happy wife." Jun gives you a look.

"But we aren't married...." he can feel his face heat up. He was happy that you wanted to marry him in the near future.

"Yeah I know but for future references. Now pick them up before I kick you out." Jun nods happily before kssing you.

"Anything for you...wifey. " he giggles cutely as he picks them up.

(A/N) ayyye its a post. Jun is wrecking my bias list...ahhhh

(QOTD) ready for their comeback?
(AOTD) bet your ass I am...the boys are back bitchessssssss