the8.

Requested by princess-jinderella

"Oh shit! No." You groaned as you set your phone down on your nightstand. Your boyfriend turns around and rubs your arm gently.

"What's wrong?" You turned to your side so you were face to face with Minghao. You played with his hair and smiled softly.

"Nothing baby I just forgot about my damn family reunion." You kiss his forehead. 

"Really? Can I come?" Your eyes widen. 

"Baby I don't know about that." His smile fades.

"Is it because I'm Chinese?" You shook your head.

"What-no never that. I just don't think you would like to meet the whole family just yet."

"No, seriously I can handle it please." You thought about it for a bit.

"Okay-okay but I warned you." He nods happily before kissing you. "Okay, I'm going in the shower." You slid out of the bed and threw on one of Minghao shirts from last night. You heard your boyfriend adorable giggles. "What?" You chuckled as you walk towards ths bathroom.

"You have a really cute butt." You gave him a funny look before commenting.

"And you have a nice dick, thanks for last night." Minghao blushes as he starts to whine.
"Why do you say things like that." You shrug your shoulders.

"You still love me."

---

"You ready?" You asked as you parked your car. He nods and notices your awkward form.

"Honey, calm down it's fine." He place his hand on your thigh and gave you a reassuring squeeze.

"Okay, let's go." You smiled before kissimg his cheek.

You walked to your childhood door and knocked. The wobble was playing in the background. Your mom came to the door.

"Oh look its my baby!" She gave you a hug and told you to come inside.

"Mama this is Minghao my boyfriend, Minghao my mama." Your mom roll her eyes.

"So, you get a new boyfriend in Korea. What happened to Robbie baby?" You sighed deeply.

"Mama, he cheated on me." The8 gives you a look.

"What-"

"If you don't move your big ass out my way so I can give my grandbaby some sugar." Your grandma shoved you mom out the way and gave you and Minghao a hug. "Child, ignore your ignorant mama. She couldn't even find herself a real man." Your grandma looked your mom up and down before grabbing your hand and pulling you to the back yard.

"Come up Minghoe, lemme show you the family." You chuckled a bit.

"Grandma its Minghao." Your grandma turned around and hit the top of your head.

"I know the boys damn name shit I know his name is minghoe-she turns to Minghao-come on baby." He nods and follows. You felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around and saw your older sis.

"Aye, what's good." Your sister pulls you into a hug.

"Hey girl." You and your sister just stand there.

"He your man?" You nod with a slight smile. Your sister frowns.

"Tish is here, you better keep him close before she takes him too." You roll your eyes.

"Who invited that bitch anyways?" She shrugs

"All I know is that she looking pretty extra today." You sister adds.

"Mm, well I know my man and he isn't up for fish smelling pussies so I'm straight."

"Wanna go grab some food?"

"Sure-"

"Oh my god! (Y/N) back from Japan?" You sigh loudly.

"Hm, nope cuz my ass never went, what do you need dick sucker?" Your aunt rolled her eyes.

"Girl you better watch your mouth."

"And you better watch out for STD's hoe." You walked away as your sister laughed.

"LOOK AT MY BABY!" You turned and saw your uncle dancing drunkly.

"What the-"

"COME HERE LETS DANCE TOGETHER." Your uncle pulled you into a tight hug making his drink spill on you every once in while.

"Aye!" You looked over your shoulder to see your aunt dancing seductively towards your boyfriend.

"Oh hell naw." You tried to make your way towards him but sweaty bodys and people fat asses was getting in your way until you saw Minghao looking uncomfortable as your aunt tried to take him somewhere. That's when you lost it. Your hood side was coming out.

"BITCH IF YOU DON'T TAKE YOUR SHREK LOOKING ARMS OFF MY DAMN BOYFRIEND." Everyone stopped and looked at you. That's one thing you hated about your family. They were noisy as hell.

"You tell her grandbaby!" Your grandma said.

"That is no way you should be talking to an adult and I didn't even know that he was your boyfriend!" She screamed back. You walked over snd snatched Minghao away.

"Why didn't you say anything to her?!" You asked your boyfriend.

"I did. I even told her that I was dating you but she didn't care." You turned around with an evil look.

"YOUR ASS IS MINE GET OVER YOU DUSTY ASS BITCH!" you kept punching her. she got in a couple of hits too.

"Oh my lord what the hell (Y/N)." Your dad broke apart the fight.

"You pussy It was getting good." Your grandma screamed again. Everyone just looked at her. "What? That fat bitch deserve it even tried to get with my husband and his ass almost seventy."

"You gon regret this you skinny bitch!" Your aunt screamed. You threw her wig in the bushes.

"Mm, bitch shut the fuck up you know your ass tired after taking two damn steps." Your rolled your eyes and took the8 hand.

"That was crazy!" Minghao said as you both got into the car.

"Nah that's how my family goes. We be ratchet."

(A/N) I hope you like it. Honestly I feel like we have that one person in our family who is a hoe. Also my bad I promised to have it up tomorrow but I didn't feel well.

(QOTD) favorite svt. Song?
(AOTD) currently thanks, call call call, and highlight