Chapter 15

Lance gasped into Keith's mouth as he hooked his arms around his neck. Keith growled possessively and attacked Lance's neck, showering the bronze skin with kisses and bite marks. Lance moaned loudly when Keith began to suck on the spot behind his ear. 

"Bed--room," Lance panted after a few seconds. Keith nodded and hoisted Lance up and Lance wrapped his legs around Keith's waist. Keith walked Lance into the bedroom. The door whooshed shut and off came their clothes. "Keith ahh~"

"God, Lancey, you sound delicious!" Keith whispered into Lance's ear, causing shivers to rack through the omega's body. 

"Keith....I trust you..." Lance said. Keith's eyes widened as he understood what Lance was saying. "I want...to ...go all the way.."

"Lance...are you sure?" Keith asked, his pupils dilating, his violet eyes almost entirely black. 

Lance nodded. "I love you....I want to be your mate."

Keith smiled and dove in.

====(A/N sorry guys I'm not ready to write smut yet. I'm a girl dating another girl. I don't understand how  gay sex works sooo....yeah sorry bout that.)=======

Lance woke up with a vague sense of euphoria. Last night was....Lance can't even describe it. A sharp sting in his ass brought Lance from his blissful haze. Damn, Keith did not hold back at all! Lance stretched slightly, curling his toes, his entire body sore. Lance attempted to stand up but a pair of arms encased around him and stopped him from leaving the warm bed.  

"Stop moving Lancey..." Keith whispered in his sexy morning voice. 

"Aw c'mon mullet, I gotta take a shower..." Lance complained. Keith huffed and let go of Lance, turning onto his side and using Lance's pillow as a substitute to Lance. Lance smiled, pressed a kiss to Keith's forehead and got out of bed.

Lance went and stood in front of the mirror and stared at his reflection. Shit, he was almost unrecognizable. Lance's lips were swollen and red and his neck was covered in love bites and hickeys and...wait....is that...?

"Oh. My. God." Lance said softly.

Because there, on his scent glands on the right side of his neck, was a mating mark. 

Had Keith meant to do that? Don't get Lance wrong he was absolutely ecstatic. Lance wanted this for quite some time, it's just...did Keith only do that because the sex made him slightly irrational? Lance gulped and decided to make sure Keith did this on purpose.

Lance walked out of the bathroom, his scent ranging from distress to confusion to fear. Keith sat up instantly when the scent hit him. He looked around for Lance frantically and sighed in relief when he saw he was okay. 

"Lance?" Keith asked, getting out of bed and walking over to him. "Are you okay? What's wrong?"

"You marked me." Lance said. Keith recoiled like he'd been slapped. Of course Keith marked Lance, he said he wanted to be his mate! Did he not mean that?

"I...I'm sorry I thought that's what you wanted...did I do something wrong...?" Keith asked, his heart racing at the thought of forcing a bite on Lance.

"What? No! I did want this!" Lance said, rubbing Keith's back in a calming manner. "I just wasn't sure if that's what you wanted." 

Keith looked at Lance in confusion. "What are you talking about Lance?"

"Well, there's no backing out now, in case you change your mind. You've marked me," Lance said, staring deeply into Keith's violet eyes. 

"I wouldn't want to," Keith promised, kissing Lance deeply. "Never."