Epilogue

"Clarissa Luna McClain Kogane you get your tiny butt back here this instant!" Lance called, as he watched the four year old run. Her black pigtails bobbed as she ran, and her bare feet made slapping noises as they collided with the castle floor. 

"No Mummy," Clarissa giggled. She teetered left and turned down the hall towards the kitchen. "Wan' go fin' Hunky-pie!"

"You can go find Hunky-Pie after you get dressed." Lance said, running after her. Lance was happy to say he was back in shape. He was no longer chubby and he had managed to lose most of the baby fat. Keith and the rest of the pack got mad and claimed that Lance was perfect just the way he was when he said he wanted to lose weight.

He managed to catch the girl and hoist her up onto his hip. Clarissa whined but stopped when Lance gave her a look. She then pressed wet kisses, that were more spit than kiss, all over his face as an apology. Lance couldn't help but smile at how cute his daughter was.

"Come on 'Riss," Lance said, walking her back to her room. "We have to get you dressed. You're finally going to see where Mommy and Daddy grew up. Aren't you excited?" 

Today was the day. Finally, after years and years of fighting the war was over. They had defeated Zarkon, Lotor and Haggar has been dead. They were able to convince the Galra to sign a peace treaty and they let go of their control of all the planets. It was done. And now they were going home.

They'd been traveling for about a month because Allura didn't not feel well enough to wormhole. But Allura was better now and she was ready to make the jump. 

Clarissa giggled as Lance dressed her in a purple dress. Lance braided her hair and put two butterfly hairpins in before he deemed her ready. He held her hand as they walked into the bridge where the rest of the pack was waiting for them.

"DADDEE!!" Clarissa screamed, letting go of Lance's hand and racing forward to where Keith stood. Keith smiled and picked her up, kissing her cheek and tossing her in the air. The bridge was soon filled with squeals and giggles.

"Well Lance," Hunk said, scooting over to where Lance leaned against the wall. "It's finally happening. Are you excited?" 

"Yeah, I guess so," Lance answered. He wasn't exactly sure how to feel. He didn't really have anyone to come home to, but his pack was there and they had family so home it was. "I don't know whats going to happen when we get there."

"Me neither." Hunk asnwered. He was going to say more but Allura stepped forward.

"Paladins, it's been an honor to fight with you. But now you are officially free of your duties until Voltron is needed once more," Allura said, enlisting cheers from the paladins. "Now, let us go to Earth!"

And with that a wormhole opened, and Earth was there.

Tears gathered in everyone's eyes as they saw their home planet, alive and well. Allura landed the castle in the desserts of Death Valley, where thousands of Garrisons Guards stood. Oh, right, that was a thing. 

The castle doors opened and Shiro stepped out. Gasps were heard all around as what sounded like cameras clicking filled the air. Hunk and then Pidge followed suit and finally, Keith grabbed Lance's hand and walked out to meet the rest of the pack.

There were reporters everywhere. Questions were flying like crazy and then after what felt like hours one single voice cut above the crowd.

"McCLAIN?!" Iverson's hideous voice never changed. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?!"

"An ending, bitch."

"Wha--"

THE END

I just wanted to say to everyone thanks so much for reading my story and I hoped you enjoyed it. I'm not sure but I am open to writing a sequel, comment below if you want one or if you are satisfied with the ending. That's it! I love you all!!!

 That's it! I love you all!!!