Chapter Five: Adjusting to Life at Auradon

It's been about a month since the battle with my father. Despite my plan being exposed, everyone treated me kindly after. I imagine Nama helped with that! Currently, I was off to lunch to get food and hang out with Nama, Chaka, Shani, Mick, Minetta, Molly, Elliot, Droplet, Sage, Poe, Peggy, Zizi, Helene, Haven, The Tritons, Dawn, Todd as well Petal and Jacob Jaq, the daughter and son of Jaq and Pearla and Stormcloud, daughter of Tigerlily.
"Hey, guys!"
"Hey!" They all replies smiling at me as I sat down next to Sage, my designated spot. As I began to eat, I heard someone run towards us.
"Hey guys, sorry I'm late!" I turned around to see Brandon, the White Rabbit's son, panting behind me.
"Hey Bunny." Minetta said through a face full of food, knowing that he hated the nickname.
"Haha. Very funny." He deadpanned, glaring jokingly at one of his best friends.
"Oh, by the way I meant to ask, is anyone going to the tourney game this afternoon?" Droplet asked the table and most nodded.
"If you guys are going, then I'm going." I declared and Droplet bopped her head once with a smile.
"Do I have to go?" Brandon piped up, to which Poe looked at him in disbelief.
"What? C'mon man, you gotta go!"
"It wouldn't be the same without you!" Minetta added with a smile. Brandon ignored them and continued to eat his carrot soup. He was a bit of a hypocrite, he said carrots were a stereotype of rabbits, but he himself ate carrots, or at least things close to carrots.
"Wait, what's your problem with Tourney?" Elliot asked, taking his earbuds out, having heard the conversation.
"I just... it doesn't make sense to me!" Brandon argued, a bit wearily.
"Tell you what, how about you sit with me? I can explain the game to you while we watch!" Minetta suggested and Brandon smiled.
"Good! So it's settled!" Sage deduced.
"Nama! Nama!!!" Desirée, the daughter of Esmeralda and one of the most popular girls in school, practically yelled, coming up to Nama excitedly.
"Ugh! What not Desirée? Can't I eat in peace?!"
"Whatever- this is important!!! Aris has a great idea for the Castlecoming!!" Desirée squealed, dragging Nama away from the table and to Aris, Artemis' adopted daughter and also one of the most popular girls in school.
"Aaand we've lost her." Peggy declared, stating the obvious. With the Castlecoming here soon Nama will be leaving our table for a while everyday at lunch, she's in charge of decorations.
"So how was everyone's morning classes?" Zizi asked to make conversation and we all proceeded to complain about our teachers, talk about how awesome or boring the class was and then got into a heated debate about which teacher was best at Auradon Prep.

~That afternoon~

Finally the game had started, Nama was nice enough to save a seat for me, right next to her and Droplet. As I sat down next to Droplet with some popcorn, I heard the sound of twinkling and some sparkles ending up in my food. I look up suspiciously.
"Ah!" I jump, seeing Droplet flying in the air, watching the empty field, not noticing anyone's presence.
"Droplet, the game hasn't even started yet!" Nama protested, clearly Droplet has done this before. Nama then turned to me, answering my flabbergasted and confused face.
"Whenever Droplet is nervous, she flies. And Tourney season always brings out her nerves." Nama explained nonchalantly.
"What? Can you really blame?!" Droplet protested turning to face the crowd.
"THE GAME HASN'T STARTED YET!" Everyone shouted back at her, making her pour and stop flapping her wings, sitting down next to me as I tried to get the fairy dust out of my popcorn.
"Ugh. Thanks a lot, Droplet!"
"Sorry!" She stated, cowering a little in her seat with a guilty look on her face.
"Ooh! It's starting!!" Nama said.
"I wonder if Miss Auradon is going to write about the game?"
"Who?" I questioned, and they both looked at me like I was Cerberus.
"You're joking right?" Nama asked.
"No?"
"She's a blog writer for Auradon Prep, on the likes of.. of... that Secrets of Auradon girl!!" Droplet practically squealed.
"You've been here a month and you've never heard of Miss Auradon? She's a legend!" Minetta explained, as she sat below us with Brandon, explaining the game to him. Currently, The Neverland Lost Boys we're playing against home, which made Droplet even more begins, as Nama explained to me. So basically we were stuck with a flying Droplet.