Chapter Twenty: Descendants of Wolves

Our starring VKs are up above ^^ Also, this chapter will be short--as well as the next chapter, sorry about that!

"What are you three doing here?" I demand.
"More importantly, how did you get here?" Helene questions.
"Wellll," Cici drawls attempting to put her arm on my shoulder before I flinch away, "the barrier opened." Cici explains. All four of us exchange glances, how did the barrier get opened??
"Yeah, a little 'glitch in the system'." Cici says, giving a wink at Crimson, who blushes almost as red as her hood.
"Cici." Scarlett warned glaring at her younger sibling. Cici stuck her tongue with a hand on her hip.
"You're no fun!" She says, slumping against another tree as Timber, the oldest, rolls his eyes.
"Shouldn't you three be gone by now? What are you still doing here?!" Haven demands.
"Ha! You think we are intimidated by you?" Scarlett asks incredulously, letting out a fake laugh. She begins mush her hair up a bit and murmurs, "besides your father isn't really a god anymore anyway." Haven bristles and is about to retort, but Helene puts her arm across to stop Haven from (most likely) tackling Scarlett.
"Other than insulting our family, is there any other reason you three are here??" Helene demands, getting real annoyed and agitated.
"Well... we have a proposition." When we all give Scarlett a confused look, she continues, "come to the Isle. We have some information on Sapphire and her little gang! We'd be willing to give it to you. No favor in exchange." Scarlett says, flashing a dazzling smile, stepping an inch closer. Helene, Haven and I give her a suspicious look.
"Absolutely no trick?" I ask, glancing at Timber.
"I swear on my father's life." Timber replies with a tiny smirk.

I glance at the other three and we form a huddle.
"Lets just take the deal. It'll get them back on the Isle."
"But what if it's a trap??" Haven retorts to her sister.
"Maybe it is a trap, but at least they'll be away from Auradon-away from causing any trouble." I say.
"Well... if you guys are going, I'm coming with you." Crimson states stubbornly. I give a shrug at Helene's glance at me.
"Alright-I agree. We can go to the Isle." Haven says, finally conceding. I look up at the three Big Bad Wolf children.

"We'll come with you." Scarlett smirks.

"Great. Come along then!" Scarlett says, using her pointer finger as a silent 'come hither'.

TIME SKIP TO THE ISLE...

We got in there and barrier closed (thank Zeus!), but it didn't stop Helene from giving Timber, Scarlett and Cici dirty looks.

"Alright. We're here. What kind of dirt do you have on Sapphire and the others?" I ask as we stand near the entrance of the Isle.

"We'll show you, you know, if you are willing to walk in the 'island of leftovers' with... commoners." Timber sneers, adding a glare at Crimson at the end. Helene sighs and Haven rolls her eyes.

"Just lead the way!" Haven snaps, and then we start to walk.

TIME SKIP...

We suddenly stopped at some sort of shelter or sewer system? Helene's right eyebrow raised as high as it could go as we all stared down at the grate.

"Look, what you want is down there." Scarlett explains, getting a bit impatient.

"Just trust us." Cici urges. I was about to answer and am a bit hesitant, but Timber opens the grate. It's now or never...

We got into the shelter and as soon as get down to the bottom.

"HEY!" Crimson shouts as the grate begins to close.

"I should've known it was a trap." I murmur.

"Sorry, as cute as you are AK, I am loyal to Sapphire!" Cici says. Haven grits her teeth and Scarlett gives a fake pout.

"Oh? Were you expecting us to help you?" Scarlett mocks in a baby voice.

"Bye bye, traitor VKs!" Timber smirks as his sisters cackle before the grate closes on us. I slump down on a chair and Crimson lets out a huff, leaning against the brick wall.

"Didn't I say this would happen?!" Haven shouts at us in the semi-darkness. Helene waves a hand at her sister.

"We can worry about that later, Haven. For now... how do we get out of here?"

Author's Notes

I couldn't figure out how to get the girls trapped on the Isle at first...

And then this idea popped into my head XD

So yeah, sorry for the cliffhanger! It'll be resolved next chapter!

BatgirlGeek❤️

P.S. I am typing on my computer at the moment, just cuz, but I can't figure out how to add casts, you use to be able to but it doesn't seem to work anymore :/ Until I figure it out or someone knows how to, I'm gonna post the face claims of the characters in the disclaimer.

 I am typing on my computer at the moment, just cuz, but I can't figure out how to add casts, you use to be able to but it doesn't seem to work anymore :/ Until I figure it out or someone knows how to, I'm gonna post the face claims of the charact...