Chapter Twenty-One: A Pianist's Song

New characters up above ^^ Again-- sorry for the short chapter! Oh, just so you know-- Johann is blind so please do inform me if I got anything wrong :)

ONE HOUR LATER...

Helene found a key (conveniently on the ground) and we escaped. Unfortunately, we didn't know where we were...

"Ok, Crimson, can you try and find the entrance for us?" I ask, turning to her. She bites her lower lip.

"Well... I'll try, but my family doesn't have the best track record with finding our way around places." She murmurs, but leaves soon after. As Helene, Haven and I try and figure out what to do, I hear music coming in a building near by. I get closer and closer and find it coming from a building a few feet away with a tattered sign saying "Forte's Music Emporium". I go into the store (Helene and Haven trailing close behind)-- but no one seems to be there. The piano music is much more prominent and I go up the spiral staircase. Finally I find the source of the music. A boy and a girl with hair as white as snow.

"Johann? Lenore?" I question and the music stops. Lenore stares at me in surprise.

"Well look who came back!"

"Is that Sylvia?" Johann asks his sister/caretaker.

"Yes, it is. Helene and Haven are with her." Lenore explains.

"I see that you two haven't changed a bit! Still playing the piano and organ, Johann?"

"Yes... it is about all I can do."

"You know our father... won't let us do anything else." Lenore murmurs. Helene hums in response. Suddenly, an idea pops in my head.

"Hey Lenore?"

"Yes?"

"You want to sing right? How would you like to--"

"Sylvia?! Helene?! Haven?! Where are you??" Crimson shouts from outside. Haven leans against one of the arched windows.

"We're up here! What is it?!"

"I found the enctrance to the barrier!" Crimson shouts back.

"OK! Give us a sec!" Haven says.

"If you want to come to Auradon, you can! You can be free from this place and free from your father's wrath. Just think about it, please!" I beg Lenore as we begin to descend the stairs. Lenore squints at me.

"We shall see." She says ominously.

Author's Notes

For those that don't know, Disney made a movie called "Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas". The villain in that movie was called Forte; a former composer who *looks at Disney wiki* ... wants to stay as a pipe organ.

...riiiight!

I haven't seen the movie myself, but this video by Wotso videos got me inspired (subscribe to that channel by the way-- it's a great place to learn about Disney Lore!):

Ok... next chapter coming out soon (it's currently 1 am, SEND HELP!). I'm gonna write on my phone now as my computer is running low and I don't have my computer plug with me.

BatgirlGeek❤️