Chapter Six: Come Back to Us Sylvia Scar

3 weeks later...

A couple of weeks after the... 'Tourney Incident' as we are calling it, I got a letter back from Miss Auradon, and my friends had heard...

I got to my lunch table like normal, Sage wasn't there today, she had to help Evie with the Castlecoming dresses and tuxes, and they all were really quiet.
"...what?"
"If you didn't feel like you fit in, you could've just told us." Nama stated making me blink. Droplet then got out her phone and I dropped the spoon I was eating with into the mash potatoes. Oh Hades! My letter was public!! Why didn't I think about that before?! I groaned.
"How did you guys know?"
"Because who else do we know that's confused? Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos have been here for at least 4 or 5 years. Dizzy's been here 4 months. Helene and Haven have been here for the same. You don't know Auradon like they do, or we do. Besides," Nama leaned in closer to whisper, "we know who you like!" Nama winked at me and I blushed almost the same color as my red hair, making Droplet, Minetta, Petal, Helene, Haven, Stormcloud, Molly, Minetta, Petal, Zizi and Peggy snicker and chuckle at me while the boys were neutral about it.
"It's not funny!" I snapped, leaving the table in a huff and going to my dorm.
"Oh, c'mon, Sylvia! We were just joking! Come back!" They begged as I walked away. I rolled my eyes and ignored them.

~At the dorms~

I looked at Everett's bowl to make sure I fed him and then plopped head first into my pillow. I rolled over and thought about the letter, I decided, since it was online, I'd look at her response.
It read:

"Dear Confused Girl,
I can understand your struggle, as I have had that feeling before. I come from another place not like this. Magic, as you know, is banned. While I do understand... I miss it sometimes, Y'know?

About you're crush problems, I don't know much about relationships, but I can tell you that if you like her enough, I think you should tell her how you feel. If she likes you, it'll work out. If she doesn't, well maybe it wasn't meant to be.

Thank you for sending a letter and I hope this helps you with adjusting to Auradon!

Sincerely,
Miss Auradon."

I put down my phone and decided to take a power nap before my next class.

~That afternoon~

Classes were finally over and throughout the rest of the day, I kept thinking about that one line, tell her how you feel.

I walked into the library in a daze. Nama, Helene, Droplet, Helene, Haven and Brandon agreed to meet to study for a Safety Internet Quiz we are having next week.
"Sylvia?" I snapped my head at Nama calling my name.
"Y-Yeah?"
"You ok? You seem out of it?"
"Yeah. I'm fine." I then turn to see Claudine, Judge Frollo's daughter, and Desirée enter the library, however once Desirée sees her, she runs off. Understandable in a way, Claudine's father did try to kill her mother.
"Hey all. What's up?" Claudine asks casually, sitting on one of the tables in the library.
"Hey, Claudine, have you seen Sage around?"
"Sage White? Uhh... she's on the other side of the school I think?" Claudine guessed and I glanced over at Nama, Droplet, Helene, Haven, Brandon giving me puzzled looks.
"Gotta go!" I say quickly, before going into a run.

No one's POV

"Wait! Sylvia!!" Helene shouted, before running after her.

Sylvia ran down the hallways, Helene running after her, crashing into people this way and that, apologizing quickly to the people they passed.

"I'm sorry!!"
"I'm so sorry!"
"I didn't mean to bump into you!"

"SYLVIA GET BACK HERE!!!" People could hear Helene shout as she made her way down the halls, jumping over several benches to try and catch up to the lioness. Helene silently thanked Apollo for the gift of vitality as she continued to run, but eventually she ran out breath. She thought about cursing him, but seeing the sun beam down on her, knowing Helios would probably tell, she thought better of it.

"Aris!" Helene began between pants, stopping in front of her cousin.
"Where... is-" Aris immediately pointed to the left hallway knowing she was looking for Sylvia. Helene nodded in a thank you before running off again.

ѕℓуνια'ѕ POV

I finally got to the other side of the campus and I looked around, spotting Sage speaking with Jane.
"SAGE!" I shouted, my voice echoing across the courtyard, as Helene finally caught up to me, out of breath. She blinked and looked up at us.
"Uhh... Yeah?" She replied, just as loud and super confused.
"I need to tell you something!!"
"What?"
"Just get over here!!! I just wasted my time running through several hallways trying to track her down!!" Helene snapped. Sage whispered something to Jane, and then began to walk over. It took her a while, as we were at the top of stairs and she was at the bottom, the hallways were long too. Aks had eyes on us, but somehow Sage wasn't bothered by it. How can she be so calm and collected?!

"So, you wanted to speak to me?" She questioned in a sweet infectious voice, as everyone continued to watch, waiting for what was going to happen.
"I... Sage... I... I like you. And I mean more than just a friend. I like you, like you. Listen, I... I don't want to play games. Just tell me, do you like me like I like you or do you not? If you don't... I won't ask again and-" She then interrupted with a giggle. She giggled!!
"Oh Sylvia," she kissed my cheek, "I like you too!"
"Aww!!!" Everyone said in unison as she confessed her love for me and Helene smiled slyly beside me.

~The next day, lunch~

I went to our usual table and sat next to Sage, she immediately turned her head towards me and smiled.
"Hey."
"Hi!" I replied smiling, as we locked eyes with each other.
"Ugh! Get a room, you make me sick!" Helene stated, moving her plate aside.
"You know, that's funny, cause I'm pretty sure you were happy about this union!" Haven stated beaming at her sister innocently.
"I- I do. Just not when I'm trying to eat!" Helen explained as the bell rang, indicating for us to go to our next class.

~That night~

I had just finished my homework and was about to go to bed when I looked over at my window sill and saw... a message in a bottle? I opened it and some magical particles flew out. It must have been teleported to me.

I opened up the parchment paper to reveal an ominous note:

We are watching from the Isle. Come back to us, Sylvia Scar...

No, it... it can't be!

I recognized the hand writing. But that's not possible. It- I have to contact my friends!

I immediately sent a quick text.
Guys!! We need to talk tomorrow- ASAP!
I checked the clock and my calendar. Currently, it's 10:00 pm and tomorrow will be a Saturday. Good, we won't be interrupted by classes.

Hopefully, they would get it by the text morning...

Author's Notes

I'm realizing that I probably shouldn't be writing on Wattpad during school- it drains my battery (don't worry- I'm doing it when I have free time!)

Anyway, hope everyone enjoyed! Finally, we can get into the good stuff😏

Bye!
BatgirlGeek❤️

Bye!BatgirlGeek❤️