Chapter 1

Pain.

Pain was all that Lin Mingyu felt as he was wandering through the cold dark abyss, has it been days or years? He doesn't know as he prayed this darkness would end, slowly he felt like hope was diminishing out of him.

'When would this end, ' he thought to himself as he walked and walked in a straight line, well that's what he thought.

Suddenly a dim light could be seen in the distance, though it was small it was all just what he needed.

This caused him to unconsciously walk and reach out for it, the only longing he wants, for now, was just that light, even if it's tiny, even it was just a small piece about a tip of a nail anything will do as long it will end this darkness around him.

The yearning for the light was strong as ever, it was all that he wanted and all that he needed, all that craving for just that glimpse of damn light.

Step by step as he got closer and closer trying to escape this darkness behind him, only concentrating forward never once looking back.

As he got closer to the light, he felt sudden warmth slowly enveloping him as the light got brighter and brighter and the darkness became smaller and smaller slowly fading into nothingness.

Only then did the white light shone brightly soon engulfing and enveloping him as it took him to an another dimension.

Waking up from his eternal sleep Lin Mingyu finally woke up from the darkness as he gasped for air while also being blinded by the bright sun ray appearing from some withered window.

At first, his vision was hazy but it slowly began to clear, as he tried moving his fingers one by one as numbness was all that overtook them, slowly his hand started to regain back their senses as blood rushed back to them.

Unexpectedly he felt his whole body aching in pain only then did he looked down and notice a badly malnourished body with full of injuries.

It terribly ached for Mingyu as he slowly moved his limps to regain some conscious, while he tried to sit up a sharp pain suddenly pierced his head, catching him by surprise.

As he clutched his head in agony he tried his best to muffled the groans that's wanting to leak out, he spasms horribly on the old filthy floor, it was like he was in cardiac arrest due to the pain overtaking him.

Second to minutes, minutes to hours have passed as the endless torment have finally subsided, he shakily moved as he took deep breaths of air trying his very best to stabilize himself up against a withered bed.

Crawling along the dirty ground once he reached the bed did he released a long sigh, slowly lifting himself up to lean on one of the wooden legs did beads of sweat continuously rolled down his forehead, from tiny drops to big as it slowly gathered and became one.

The pain that pierced his head was not a your usual headache but images like some memory.

Not only were they memories but memories that wasn't his, he could only wonder who they belong to.

As he was deep in thought a sudden realisation dawned him, as he froze in shock while his once beating warm heart turned ice cold.

'No it can't be....has he...transmigrated?'

That was the only possible conclusion that came in his head as he checked his surrounding once more.

Definitely he must have transmigrated......why the conclusions well first was his surroundings, the furniture around him was old and pretty antique like and gave one the feels of an ancient era, secondly was the foreign memories that he knew for sure didn't belong to him and thirdly the pain, he was shot by a hidden sniper point blank to the heart and it was impossible for him to get any further injury than that after all he instantly died.

Scanning through the memories for about an hour or so Mingyu somehow understood his current situation and whereabouts.

Not only that he transmigrated, he somehow transmigrated into some foreign world, a cultivation world to be more exact.

Coincidentally the body he occupied had the very same name as him, Lin Mingyu.

"Have I really crossed worlds?" Mingyu questioned to himself, "What is this world anyway?" hurriedly he began to search through the original owner's memories once again to find some answers.

Lin Mingyu was a Business emperor of the 21st century but was better known as the Demon business emperor due to his ties to the underground world.

He fatally died due to a sniper attack that sadly caught him by surprise as he came out of the antique shop after he went to purchase a ring from there.

The former owner of the body he was currently occupying was also known as Lin Mingyu 18 years old, who was an abandoned 7th Young master of a prestigious clan called the Lin clan.

He was chucked into this dislocated courtyard when he was 12 years of age due to his blocked meridians, which caused his spiritual root to not awaken.

This brought endless shame to his father, who was the clan head and was left to rot in the abandoned courtyard forever labelled as trash.

As he grew up in the lonely courtyard poor Lin Mingyu was occasionally bullied by his brothers and sisters and even the clan's servants didn't spare him from both physical and mental torture.

Coupled with his malnourished body and the continuous abused his small body couldn't keep up with the endless torment which sadly led to the originals death.