Regarding updates...

Look everyone, I don't like how recently a lot of readers are writing comments forcing or begging me to updates. It feels like no one reads my post or cares what I'm going through beside what they want.

Like I said again I mention many times regarding updates on my post, plus with what 2019 threw at me (posted some issues on my profile) I'm exhausted.

I will update just not now so please BE PATIENT. Some of you may understand and some may don't but I'll repeat this again we all have a life outside this fantasy bubbles we, author create. 

And the fact some of yous are pushing us to update so bad coming up with a lot of excuses or spamming us on a daily basis really drains us.

I'm going through a hard time and seeing all these messages and comment spam just asking for an update, not even asking of my well being or how I've been makes me feel like shit.

So let me repeat this PATIENCE IS KEY and please respect we have stuff to do in real life and some of us are going through tough shit yet we try our best to deliver what you guys want even if we don't feel well or aren't generally in a good place at the moment.

Anyways that's all I want to say and I wanna thank to many who ask how I am and have sent caring messages.

I appreciate the support and I hope 2020 will take me to a better place and in a positive standing. Will update eventually just when I'm ready.

Thank you and I love yous all who has been there since day 1.

God bless <3