Chapter 3

There are many levels for Spiritual beast to cultivate, which are:
-Bronze Stage
First rank
Second rank
Third rank
Fourth rank
Fifth rank

-Silver Stage
First rank
Second rank
Third rank
Fourth rank
Fifth rank

-Gold Stage
First rank
Second rank
Third rank
Fourth rank
Fifth rank

-Black Stage
First rank
Second rank
Third rank
Fourth rank
Fifth rank

-Platinum Stage
First rank
Second rank
Third rank
Fourth rank
Fifth rank

-Star Stage
First rank
Second rank
Third rank
Fourth rank
Fifth rank

-Moon Stage
First rank
Second rank
Third rank
Fourth rank
Fifth rank

-Celestrial Stage
First rank
Second rank
Third rank
Fourth rank
Fifth rank

The bloodline for Spiritual beast are:
-Common
-Unusual
-Rare
-Ancient
-Divine

Not only that but also pills are graded into ranks. Pills aren't like pills where you buy from earth at the chemist, no.

The pills here are specifically made from Alchemists and are graded by there quality, meaning pills can be off 1% quality too 100% depending on how much impurities are taken out and how lustre their shine is.

The ranking of pills start from:

-Common Grade
First tier
Second tier
Third tier

-Mid Grade
Fourth tier
Fifth tier
Sixth tier
7th tier

-Advanced Grade
8th tier
9th tier
10th tier

-Legendary Grade
11th tier
12th tier

The lesser the impurity the more valuable a pill is, well not only that but also the higher the grade the more expensive the pill will become, as high-grade pills are more efficient and effective as they work right away causing instant results while low grade tends to work slowly and sometimes show fewer results.

If one chooses to become an Alchemy Masters there a similar ranking system to determine your level.

Alchemy Masters have about 6 stages of advancement which are primarily known as:
-Disciple stage
-Teacher stages
-Master stage
-Emperor stage
-Elder stage
-Grandmaster stage

Array Masters, Beast Tamer Masters and Weaponsmith Masters ranking system are also exactly the same as Alchemy Masters. So there is not really much of a difference besides the profession.

For cultivators to learn any martial arts they will usually learn from a cultivation manual that is either inherited from their Clan or Sect.

Sects are an organisation where cultivators go and join to learn martial arts.

But it's not easy to enter as they have certain requirements you will need to meet with their standards and especially how good your spiritual roots or cultivation is based off.

Though if you have a very good spiritual root you could potentially be specially chosen by an elder or grandmaster if you're lucky.

Going through the memories once again, Mingyu went to check if he missed any important information cause he just basically skimmed through the memories not looking at them furtherly.

Upon further analysing only than did he come across something, how could he miss it, oh god he couldn't help but be rooted on the spot as shock overcome him...

Not only did he transmigrated into a bloody cultivation world but he transmigrated into a body that can give birth.

'WHAT THE FUCK!' Was all he thought as he trembled on the spot, hugging his shoulder in a tight grip.

It was hard enough to accept he transmigrated and into an abandon young master while we're at it but what's harder to accept was that he can give birth.........

"This world just gets weirder and weirder, " he shivered in the spot.

The people occupying this world not only could cultivate and have special beast but they also have 3 genders, surprisingly I know!

The three genders are Male, Female and Gers. Gers is a combination of both female and male though only a slightly more different.

The only similarities a ger and a women have are that they both can give birth while the similarities with a male is that they have a body like a male.

They are basically a combination of both just that Gers have a womb like a women and a body of like a male.

Though Ger physics are quite different, instead of having a strong male physics they slightly leaned closer onto the feminine side.

You can tell that ones a ger by their red Zusha Zhi somewhere visible on their body.

So pretty much it did take Mingyu by shock finding out he was able to give birth.

Oh god, don't get him wrong or anything like his disgusted by it, when in truth his actually not, he was just shocked that's all, like how could he miss such an important info.

Though he doesn't know much about pregnancy as he never had a girlfriend or anything, well that was because he was gay, yup that's right he was G.A.Y.

Mingyu wasn't much of a know it all when it comes to love though as in his past world he didn't really date much due to it becoming too controversial, after all, he was a well-known figure in the business world and when he does date, someone, it only ends up him finding out that they only dated him for his looks and wealth not really for who he is.

So pretty much you could say his loves life was very much dull and not thrilling, what can you say people are mostly there for appearance and fortunes rather than what's really inside.

Sighing to himself, he comes to accept the fact he transmigrated and can give birth, as much he wants to crawl back to his world right at the moment he really can't, after all, how could he?!

Feeling quite dejected all he did right at the moment was recall his current location.

The Immortal Martial Continent has many kingdoms and countries but the current Kingdom Mingyu resided at was called the Fánróng Kingdom.

The Fánróng kingdom was one of the biggest kingdoms in the continent and was ruled by Emperor Song Guangli who's cultivation reach to Spirit King.

The kingdom is very prosperous and easy when it comes to foreign trading that's how it became well established.

There are many clans in the kingdom which help and assist the emperor when his in the times of need.

Many clans will send their young ones to become officials to the emperor or disciples to a sect so they'll be able to gain connections and become highly known.

Clans in the kingdoms are highly regarded as they act as the pillars and stronghold of their nation.

If war or an invasions were to happen, by the Emperor orders each clan will send their highly skilled cultivators to participate and protect the kingdom.

The famous clans known in the Fánróng Kingdom are the Wang clan, Zhou clan, Feng Clan and lucky but not least the Lin Clan.