| Chapter 7 |

Chapter 7

Austin. That's all I kept thinking about. But not because I like him or anything but because of what he did.

"Miss Smith, am I boring you?" My English teacher asked, knocking me out of my daydream.

"Obviously you are, why else would I be daydreaming." I mumbled, hoping she doesn't hear me.

"Two hour detention after school." She said and carried reading out loud to the class.

"Great." I mumbled once again, but this time she didn't hear me.

Since our English teacher was boring us, everyone started talking to their partners and were not even paying attention.

"Look, if you are not interested in learning you are more than welcome to leave my class." She said hitting her hand on the table. Why do teachers always say that? We all kept quiet until someone brave enough actually took their bag and walked out. No one has ever done that, ever. But Austin just did. Someone has balls.

"Mr Walker, you'll also be joining Miss Smith in detention." She said shouting after him.

The rest of the day was a blur as usual. I just couldn't wait to go to detention, not because I'm excited to see Austin but I just want to get it over and done with.

"Well look who finally got detention, Miss goody too shoes." Austin said, taking a seat next to me during detention.

"What do you want Austin?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"You." He said smirking.

"I'm not sure I understand." I said laughing nervously.

"I want you to go out with this guy." He said running a hand over his body.
"And what if I say no?" I asked. Now it was my turn to smirk at him. He looked shocked at first then leaned down to whisper something.

"Well if you say no, there'll be huge consequences, Gummie Bear." He whispered in his husky voice, sending chills down my spine.

"I'll pick you up at 8:00pm." He said and walked to sit somewhere else.

I don't have choice, do I ? The two hours felt like forever but it was finally over and I could go home.

When I reached home, I went through my wardrobe to find something to wear. It was kind of impossible to decide because I don't even know where he is taking me. I finally decided on black ripped jeans, a white top, leather jacket and ankle boots.

I applied a little bit of make up and let my hair down.

Austin decided to show up at 8:45. So much for being a gentleman. I grabbed my sling bag and opened the door. There he was, wearing a simple black t-shirt with a denim jean yet he still looked amazing.

"Didn't your mother teach you not to keep a lady waiting?" I asked with my arms crossed.

"No, she didn't, but I was hoping you could teach me." He said winking and opened the door for me to his G-Wagon. Rich kids.

        _______________________________

Hii! Please don't forget to vote ! 😘

Question of the day: What's your favorite meal?

Until next time ♥