Part 1

Jade's POV

What the heck do you do with these things?” Calum asked rummaging around my collection of cameras.

“I love taking pictures Calum. It’s like you don’t know me.” I laughed.

“You don’t need a bunch of cameras for that Jade, you have your phone.” He teased.

“Like the way you don’t need your bass guitar to perform.” I answered back.

“Uhh… no.” he said grabbing another camera.

I just smiled and didn’t answer back.

“How many cameras are here?” he asked again.

“Tons! There are so many I lost count.” I said proudly.

One camera in particular caught his attention. He took a good look at it as I grabbed one of my favorite cameras and angled it at him.

“This one’s nice.” He said.

“Hmm… That was given to me on my birthday.” I said standing at my angle.

“How do you take pictures with this thing?” he said turning the camera.

“I’ll show you.” I said going outside.

“Where are we going?” he said following you.

“To the place where the magic happens.”

After a few minutes of walking and discussions on how to use the camera we finally arrived at the park.

“The park?”

“Yes, Cal. The park.”

“What’s so magical here?”

“Stop complaining and listen!”

I took him to my favorite spot and looked for a good subject to shoot.

“Cal, come here.”

He made his way beside me.

“See that view? We are going to shoot it.”

“I can’t even use this!” he said.

I laughed at his reaction and taught him the proper way of holding and showing him the differences between the number of shots I had. It fascinated me that I had a chance to show him one of the things I loved doing.

“Cool! Now I see why you like this.” He cheered.

“Wanna put what you’ve learned to the test?” I suggested.

“Sure.” He said.

“Okay… Why don’t you take a shot of something that you love or anything that inspires you.” I said.

“Great! You’re gonna be taking shots too right?”

“Yes. Let’s compare it later on.”

“I’ll bet I will win.”

I rolled my eyes and went on looking for a good subject. Calum was just standing there staring at me.

“What?” I asked him.

“Nothing” he insisted.

“Get shooting, Hood!” I laughed and went on searching again.

I found two kids playing by the swings and thought that it might be a good subject. I sat down and looked through the lens of your camera. A few moments later Calum arrived and sat right in front of me.

“Calum Thomas Hood!” I said annoyed.

“What?” he said trying to be innocent.

“What are you doing? You’re blocking my shot!”

“Sorry.” He said not backing off.

I rolled your eyes and peeked through the lens of the camera again, only this time Calum was aiming his shot at me.

“Calum, I thought I told you to shoot something you love.” I said.

“I am doing it.” he insisted.

“What ?”

“I am taking a shot of my world because she’s right in front of me.” He said and took the picture.